on 28 September 2012
1-Club Foot: 10/10 Fantastic tune with a powerful guitar riff!

2-Processed Beats: 8/10 Great song! Catchy.

3-Reason is Treason: 6/10 Not bad but too repetitive.

4-ID: 9/10 Woah this is class! Really like it.

5-Orange: 6/10 A short interlude.

6-LSF: 10/10 AaaaaaAaAa... Listen to this brilliant song to know why I just typed that.

7-Running Battle: 10/10 This is so creepy cool! Nice guitar and atmospheric effects combine with good vocals perfectly.

8-Test Transmission: 7/10 Good tune. Bit repetitive though and I'm not keen on some of the effects.

9-Pinch Roller: 2/10 Really annoying interlude.

10-Cutt Off: 10/10 Just fantastic! Love this song so much!

11-Butcher Blues: 5/10 Not really keen on this one.

12-Ovary Stripe: 3/0 A bit lame.

13-U-boat: 10/10 Now that's more like it! Emotional song sang well by Sergio Pizzorno! SIIIIIIIIIING!!!!

Bonus-Reason is Treason: 9/10 Much more cool than the original version!

Overall, I think this is an excellent album.
on 8 October 2013
This is a superb debut album (including the likes of 'Club Foot' and 'Cutt Off') which, in my opinion, Kasabian perhaps failed to fully build on with their tricky 2nd album 'Empire'. Definitely worth catching up with if you missed it first time around as Kasabian are now one of the most solid rock acts in Britain with 5 studio albums behind them (as of 2015) and are always worth listening to.
on 5 January 2018
Early Kasabian, I fell it is a little more raw than the present band, however still unmistakable Kasabian and damned fine music.
on 20 February 2018
Kasabian at there best
on 12 January 2015
What an album if u have not heard this debut album by Kasabian then there is something missing from your life, A must buy for any rock fan.The cd arrived quickly and in great nick.
on 22 October 2015
Bought to replace older formats of the same album in my collection - it was always going to get 5 stars!!
on 26 November 2016
Awesome!
on 30 September 2016
Great album
on 17 April 2013
I know this should have been my first buy but I opted for Empire as my introduction to this lot.

I know the tunes and this just reacquainted me with them. from start to finish this is a truly intense album that never lets up. Left me singing at the top of my voice at traffic lights with strange looks from fellow drivers and an uncomfortable smile from one octogenarian!!!
on 2 April 2016
This is wonderful... End of story...