on 8 March 2013
I was well pleased with this mouse.It works great on most surfaces(my wife uses it on the arm of a leather chair).It is small,has only one battery which they say lasts up to a year and has an on and off button.The usb sender fits in the base and is so small it can be left in a laptop and finally the price at £9.99 was great.As my wife has nicked my first one for her laptop I just bought a second one for my desktop P.C.Logitech just seem to get it right.I also have two of there keyboards.
on 6 November 2013
Buy it this is the best mouse you will get for £10 unless Apple are giving one away.
This mouse works on Apple or PC.

It\s tidy and functional. Tidy because the usb key is small and fits into the mouse so there no excuse to lose it.
There are a few accuracy issues but they will not affect the general mouse user at all and those who are looking for that level of accuracy should not be buying a mouse!

Highly recommend.
VINE VOICEon 29 August 2014
This couldn't have been more trouble free. The USB plug was cleverly hidden in a slide off panel at the bottom of the mouse. Popped the USB plug in and voila the mouse began working on our Windows 8 laptop (most other Windows 8 work has not been this trouble free). On a few rare occasions it stopped working briefly but that could easily be the laptop/Windows not the mouse.
on 31 October 2013
Arrived promptly and well packaged.
Opened it up and started to get frustrated that there was no nano receiver. Ahhh .... read the instructions (not a male thing to do) or open the battery compartment, found it !
Now it is up and running a quick review.
It is a small mouse but comfortable to hold. It works without and difficulty and on most surfaces.I am not a gamer so no requirement for lightening speed.
To set up the link between nano receiver and mouse just place inside a spare USB port and job done. No need for drivers or installation discs.
I would recommend this product.
on 2 March 2017
Be warned the USB for connecting to the Computer is stored in the battery compartment. Took me a few minutes of wondering if it had not been included to look inside and realise it was there.
on 4 November 2017
A first class piece of equipment. Inexpensive mouse which does what it says on the box.
on 29 May 2014
Apart from experiencing a little difficulty locating the dongle (it's in the battery compartment, unlike a previous purchase of a similar item) this works well and makes life so much easier for someone like me, who's too old to unlearn my mouse-using muscle memory. Great for use with laptop connected to TV. I can delete emails during unavoidable adverts during catch-up programmes.
on 19 April 2013
I needed a new wireless mouse as the one that I was using became unreliable. I have tried a few different ones, the worst was Technika. The scroll wheel was a bit temperamental and the cursor pointer drifted all over the screen.
I have been using Logiteck wireless keyboards and mice on my other computers and have found them very reliable so I went ahead and bought this one.
All I needed was a straight forward, basic mouse.
It was a pleasure using this mouse, it went where I wanted it to and stayed put when needed.
I would recommend this mouse, not just for the price but the size and battery life (if it lasts the same as the others) has a long life.
I'm very pleased with this purchase.
on 3 May 2015
A good all round mouse with scroll at a very reasonable price. It's not particularly well built, but you can't expect too much for the excellent price tag. Simply pop the USB into your laptop and go - plug and play. Doesn't get much easier than that. Would recommend.
on 28 December 2013
Simple to install (Windows 7) and works a treat without any glitches.
This mouse doesn't have the red light underneath and at first doesn't appear to be working.
There's no visible light at all and the only way to see if it's turned on is to check the switch or jiggle the mouse and see if the arrow moves on the screen.
I've got large hands, but the mouse is just big enough to be comfortable.
Buttons all work well with a satisfying feel.
All in all a perfectly good, bog standard and not expensive wireless