Price:£29.99+ £4.62 shipping

on 19 December 2012
all through December he looked forward to his next little toy will be getting one next year excellent idea from lego
on 2 January 2013
A late purchase but a speedy despatch ensured arrival just in time for christmas & my grandaughter was delighted !
on 27 December 2013
bought for lego mad son who loved it but difficult to keep all the bits together, makes a change from chocolate!
on 13 December 2012
My five year old nephew loved this calendar, he couldn't wait to open it each morning to see what he would find.
on 5 December 2012
Just the job grandchild loves this.he loves whats inside and has had loads of fun playing with the toys inside
on 18 December 2012
My 8yr old boy loves this. Trouble is he has come to expect one every year. He loves the snowball thrower.
on 3 December 2012
As ever, you can totally rely on the high quality of lego products. I love it just as much as the kids do!
on 21 January 2013
My young son loved this when i gave it to him on 1st December. A competitive price and arrived quickly
on 5 December 2012
My six year old loved this advent calendar and it was good value with little Lego men and an Xmas tree!
on 3 December 2012
My son can't wait to get up each day to add to his Christmas scene! Hours of fun, brilliant purchase.