Customer reviews

on 21 November 2012
This is a great product. My 7 year old stepson thoroughly enjoyed making this on his own. We got it for him for his birthday.
on 2 January 2013
Our Grandson loves Lego, so this was another addition to his collection. It was fairly easy to build, but he needed a little help with construction as he is only 6. When completed it is great, the little extras made him happy as he loves details. All in all a very good buy as the parts will be used to build many other vehicles. Not the cheapest toy. But then it is Lego and will no doubt last for years. He plays with some Lego that has been used by our family for over 40 years, passed on from generation to generation.
on 29 March 2013
I bought this lego city kit for my grandson's 5th birthday. He absolutely loves it.
Lego to the rescue again!!
on 27 December 2012
This is quite a nice kit to me.

I haven't actually opened it myself yet, but the kit looks quite nice, arrived on time and in perfect condition (though it is rather hard for LEGO to break in the post!)

I'd say this is of most interest to any young LEGO fan who is into the LEGO CITY range and fancies a smaller kit to 'add a little more detail' to their set.
on 31 March 2014
Everybody loves some Lego and this came next day (cheers Prime!) and at a cheaper price than down the shops.

The kit itself was fun and easy to put together.
on 1 February 2013
Great value set, enjoyed by all.
It didn't take long to build, and great looking minifigs in this set. Part of my husband's lego city in the spare room.
on 29 March 2014
Like all LEGO products this one comes with a well written simple guide on assembly.
It fits within the Lego City 42xx series of mining / drilling toys.
on 29 January 2013
Another fab set from Lego. My six year loves it and now has all the mine collection. Some finished products do however look smaller than imagined.
on 14 January 2014
I purchased Lego City Mining for my 8 year old grandson .He is mad about LEGO and enjoyed building it. He has other pieces in this range.
on 26 December 2015
Can't go wrong with lego. Another one for the boys' city construction. The tool box was a different colour to the instructions though.