Colour: Blue Stars|Size: Large (18-30 Months)|Change

Although the colour is a little dire, this wrap keeps my 4 month old snug and warm in the swimming pool. It also makes her easy to hold and control due to its slight boyancy and non-slip material. I've been using it on her from the age of 8 weeks and will be using it for another couple of months I think! Highly recommended for mums who are nervous about taking their little ones swimming for the first time.
on 16 March 2016
Lovely quality and nice print, but sizing is way off. I originally bought the medium (6-18 months) as my son is 4 months old, although he is big (17lbs) and it only just fit, so I ordered the large which has a small amount if growing room. Check the physical dimensions as the large was only 1cm longer and 4 cm wider than the medium.
on 2 October 2010
I bough this item for my 4 month old baby,decided to get the 6-12months size so he would get more use out of it,i would definatley recomend getting a size bigger as the suit fits fine and there is plenty room in it for when he gets bigger.The suit keeps him warm in the water aswell as making it really easy to hold him,this item made for an excellent first swimming experience.
on 29 August 2016
So much better than a regular swim suit. Firstly it's easy to put on and take off even with a slippery wiggle bum. It really keeps them warm too. Usually my son got cold after 20 mins tops, but we have 30 mins in the pool now and get out because he's tired, not cold. When you take the suit off his body still feels warm so this really does the job. Also adds a little buoyancy which he seemed to like as it was easier to hold him and for him to practice kicking. I think sizing is probably a little on the small side. I bought 6-12 months for my 5 month old who is nearly 17lb. It fits nicely, but not that much room to grow. Definitely won't last until 12 months, maybe 8-9 if we're lucky. But I will buy another in a bigger size when he has grown out of it. Love the shark pattern too. Looks really bright and my son looks really smart :)
on 7 March 2016
This wetsuit is very well made and easy to put on my baby boy. It has fitted well for a while and then all of a sudden it seems to have become very sung fitting (at about 4 months 16 weeks). My baby is now 16lb and this suit is very fitted now. I have already brought the next size up as he doesn't seem to have any movement in it anymore.
on 7 June 2016
Following advice from other users' ratings, we ordered a medium size for my 5 month old granddaughter who is probably large for her age. In fact the suit is still rather too big for her so we shall carry on using her previous small one which is now getting quite tight until she grows into the new one.

The suit is fine for the job though and is well made.
on 29 March 2016
Excellent quality. I bought the size larger than required but due to the Velcro fastenings it fits baby, and will last him for many months. Especially appreciated is the fact it opens fully so you can lay baby in it, rather than struggling to get arms and legs in. Kept baby warm in relatively cool pool
on 20 September 2013
Love the design, keeps my toddler warm in the pool. Very good for size, age appropriate. Not so easy to clean, he wore it to the beach and stains seem hard to get out.
on 21 March 2015
My grandson never wants to get out of the swimmimg pool and previously he would stay in until he was getting too cold. This suit keeps him lovely and warm, you can feel the warmth coming off him when you change him. The velcro fastening means that it is really easy to dress and undress him. I would thoroughly recommend this suit to anyone who takes their small child swimming.
on 15 May 2012
Great product but comes up small. Your baby will only fit in this at 6 months if they are tiny. Get a bigger size if in doubt!