on 19 June 2014
I bought this for my son thinking he either lose it or accidentally smash it.

Pleased to report it's still going strong. As one would expect from a G-Shock, it's strong and it's robust. It's been up Snowdon with him, into rivers while gorge scrambling and survives daily sport.

It's a good option.

Now if I can just him to set the alarm to get his lazy ass out of bed in the morning I'd be sorted !
on 5 September 2012
NOTE : I did not buy this through Amazon for once, as I was able to get it slightly cheaper on the high street at the time of writing (although the amazon price was still very good) and I could actually try it on.

Onto the review however and this is everything you would expect from a full sized G-Shock.
It's comfortable, VERY durable and has all the functions you would actually need in a day-to-day environment.
I was a little unsure about the resin strap as I have only had leather/fabric straps previously, but this watch didn't cause me a problem.

It fits my wrist ( approx 16cm circumference ) very well, when the larger G-Shocks didn't.

I love it, and it's my second watch only to my slightly posher Accurist, and is great for when I'm doing DIY or something that could damage any other watch (I've already washed paint and mortar off of it with no problems)

All the great things that people say about G-Shock appears to be true so far.
on 8 July 2013
Product arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Absolutely love this watch since buying it and not a single scratch on it considering the number of times I manage to bang my arm against things. Great watch to own and looks as good as new still.
on 1 December 2013
Very sturdy and practical with more functions than you might need - but good to have none-the-less. I wanted to get a watch for my wife that would be able to withstand her juggling every life and two boys under the age of 3 years. It fits just right, doesn't look to bulky and the functions are easy and simple to operate.

My wife states that for every day use, there are no worries as to whether it gets wet, dirty or takes a few knocks - it seems designed for this purpose in mind!

Would definitely recommend for a watch that is pleasing on the eye, very practical / functional and for every day use - obviously not a 'dress watch' but good for day to day routine etc
on 26 May 2015
Very utilitarian but still looks good. Absolutely love this watch. It isn't quite as large in the wrist as I thought it might be, which is great. The features are plentiful. The backlight is excellent.
on 8 November 2015
It really looks good, it is a present for a grandson who had his eye on this for some time. Its rugged 'army' appearance is what he was looking for
on 4 March 2014
Ordered this for my sons 10th birthday. Fantastic watch with all good features including the illuminated display great for night times. He is thrilled with it. Not cheap, but oh so worth it! Highly recommended.
on 16 June 2013
Purchased for daughter who uses the watch for work. Looks a quality watch in this particular style. Good value and very hardy
on 25 February 2014
i bought as a present for somebody special and she really loved, thank you guys. Would recommend it to buy
on 11 December 2014