Customer reviews

on 10 February 2013
The only bad thing is, that I came to the last page.

It was as good as the fist two books...
It had explosions and adventure, to keep you on your toes.
With love and romantic and selflessness of others.

It shows how far a black soul would go, to get what he wants.

I love The Penton Vampires and will miss them all.

I hope there is more to come from Susannah Sandlin.
She has shown her skills, as an outstanding Author...
And, if there was to be more Penton Vampires books to come.
I would love to read them.
on 8 March 2013
I have been reading The Penton Vampire Legacy from the start and I must say I enjoyed it very much, it was well written and kept your attention throughout, plenty of twists and turns and the characters were all credible, well done Susannah, keep turning out the good books, I look forward to reading more.
on 16 March 2013
Fresh, current and contemporary this thoroughly modern narrative is one that slots into its genre beautifully, as something refreshingly new and exciting! Omega is the third installment within a steamy paranormal series called `Penton Legacy' with Redemption (book one) and Absolution (book 2). Omega continues the story as foretold within the previous books with Adrian and Matthias in heated conflict, amid the bloody war between the Vampire Tribunal and the defiant scathe of Penton, Alabama, raging on. As all retreat to Omega where sanctuary is sought, Will Ludlam is charged with protecting Penton's humans rather than fighting alongside his Vampire brethren (much to his dislike). Will is however keen to fight and prove his worth and so when the enemy does descend to meet them, he is ready along with his partner Randa. This is an exciting tale that cleverly combines varying genres in a remarkable story, of courage and inner strength versus love.

Taken on a rollercoaster of a ride, this poignant and often dramatic story is one that had me glued to the pages and needing a box of tissues for I found it so effecting. Will is a kind-hearted, likeable character who carries within great knowledge and yet has the body of a twenty-two year old. Sizzling and sensual the growing relationship that forms between Will and Randa is quite hypnotic, as their friendship grows into lust and love and the Vampire within is suppressed. As mesmerizing as Bella and Edward or Stephan and Elena, this astonishingly surprising paranormal romance certainly exceeded all expectations.

Enchanting and deeply fascinating, this well-written and cleverly crafted story was a delight to behold and a really enjoyable read. Unputdownable and addictive, I was engrossed especially during the fast-paced action scenes that are so intense and dynamic. Beautifully blending impassioned character-driven sagas with nail-biting drama within a delicate supernatural ambiance, this impressive story is a compelling read. I am so pleased to have had the opportunity of reading this fantastic book and I look forward to discovering more of Susannah Sandlin's work.

*I won a paperback copy of "Omega by Susannah Sandlin" through a Goodreads, first-read giveaway*
on 2 April 2013
Omega - I loved it. I would like to know if there is a follow up book on the horizon
on 10 June 2013
This is the third book in the Penton Series and the vampire along with their bonded humans are under attack. The book focuses in the story of Will and his partner Randa and again provides a good insight into their relationship. The book was fast paced and I read it very quickly. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to others in the series.
on 9 November 2013
This series of vampire stories is brilliant I bought all three books at the same time read them in order and now can't wait for the next book of the penton vampire legacy
I gave this book 5* as I would for the other two in the series best read I've had in ages couldn't put the books down till I finished
on 18 May 2013
A truly engaging novel. The writer creates some lovely characters, scenarios and relationships. However, I found the characters very two dimensional and at times, unbelievable.

However the story line still held me to the end, overall an enjoyable read.
on 20 June 2013
I bought this on Kindle the found it was no three of a trilogy. Rapidly bought book one and two and left this on till last. I couldn't put it down. So enjoyed all three! Not the sort of book I normally read but this one had me hooked from page one to the end.
on 5 May 2013
This book attracted me an avid vampire novel reader with some scepticism. I was hooked within minutes and down loaded the next book 3 chapters in! It plays everything out in a completely different realm to the others. Well written and enthralling.....
on 10 May 2013
I loved all 3 of these books they were a very good read and i found them hard to put down,i read all three of them in 3 days would recomend if you like vampire books,a bit twilight in as the majority of them were good,but cant wait for the next