on 21 October 2015
These glasses served our purpose well. We had a cocktail party and had these for the guests. The glasses stood up well and, as they have a solid base, they did not topple over easily.
They were a little fiddly to put together, especially as we had loads to do.
on 1 August 2013
These plastic party disposable cocktail glasses are very cheap and basic.
They are great if you need a lot of glasses for one night but just don't quite have the same feel or effect as a real cocktail glass.
They are also quite small but good if you have run out of glasses and need an emergency back up!
on 12 December 2012
Haven't used yet as bought for New Year's Eve party but when I attached the stem to one of the glasses to see how they looked the stem promptly fell off so I am hoping this isn't an indication of how they are all going to be.
on 15 December 2014
I was very pleased as I wanted lots of cocktail glasses that were reasonabltpy priced and of good quality and that's what I exactly got .
on 18 August 2013
Haven't used these glasses yet but they are exactly what I wanted for a party and inexpensive. I look forward to seeing them in use.
on 24 April 2016
used em for jelly shots and sweets on tables
on 27 June 2014
Worked a treat for cocktails !
on 17 September 2014