Customer reviews

Schleich Giganotosaurus Playset

on 4 October 2013
Okay, so it's not THAT big but it was much bigger than I expected. Large and extremely detailed I was very impressed when I received this through the post.

Giganotosaurus was one of the biggest carnivores to ever walk the earth and this figure does it credit. The jaw moves and he balances very well, it also look fierce and not to be messed with. The figured is attractively painted and has a lovely amount of detail.

Probably a bit too big and 'pointy' for very small children but an excellent visual representation and educational tool.

This was a bargain too, a lot of Dinosaur for your money - recommended.
on 22 April 2013
I love Schleich Dinosaurs. This was purchased for my dinosaur obsessed 7 year old. They all seem high quality, coloured as we now know dinosaurs to have been, with high quality textures on the skin denoting even muscle tones as well as skin markings/scales.

I particularly love how this dinosaur feels, you feel like you are really touching dinosaur skin (its kind of waxy although I can't see any indication of the figure having wax on it).

Its a brilliant instructional toy because of the detailing mentioned above, the mouth opens and closes to reveal a realistic vivid red tongue (my 7 year old loves that lol). My son just went 'wow' when he opened it. Need I say more?
on 8 January 2014
It's one of the biggest dinos from this collection, but in my opinion it deservs an update from Schleich. The quality is not as good as the rest of the collection. It looks slightly outdated. The head and neck position should be changed in the future.
However, it's a sturdy and accurate Dino figure, a toy to play and to learn at the same time. My 3 year old son already knew the names of all his toy Dinos and started to be interested on the subject.
on 7 September 2013
Highly realistic and an excellent sized dinosaur model.
Our 4 year is dino mad and was thrilled with the toy. The mouth moves and the colouring is very realistic.

This is as good as all the other Schleich figures we have bought, a really good brand!
on 18 May 2014
This Schleich is true to scale with other dinosaurs in its collection. It's a big dinosaur with a vast amount of detail. For the size of this dinosaur it's well worth the price.
on 14 November 2013
We now have a mini Jurassic Park made up purely of Schleich dinosaurs, my son was bought other makes of dinosaurs but they feel so cheap compared to these and have all been relegated to garden toys.

These are such nice models, We do not mind them being left on a shelf downstairs between play sessions.
on 13 February 2018
Dinosaur mad grandson loved this.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 March 2013
Great toy the quality is first class. Bought for my three year old grandson who loves dinosaurs . Would recommend to friends and family.
on 23 June 2015
My son loves this dinosaur. Quite expensive but very well made.
on 25 November 2013
This make of dinosaur/animal are very realistic and my son has several others. He asked for this one so I know he will be happy with it at Christmas. I got it from amazon for cost reasons as it was less then in the shops and with free delivery too, excellent!

See one answered question