Customer reviews

on 29 May 2017
This is the second one I have owned as there is a time line for use before buttons etc don't work!
I find it so useful...especially the dictionary as it is at hand. Also use it to finish difficult crosswords instead of being frustrated not being able to complete a puzzle.
on 16 March 2014
Its the best available substitute for our old Seiko ER6100, which has a defective display after years of happy use. Oh that we could have replaced the old device directly. Why has it been dropped? Still, we must make do with a less agreeable substitute. Only 8/10 for the replacement whereas the older device was better, 10/10. I suppose this is progress!!!
on 27 April 2017
This is so much better than the older model. Bigger screen, faster processor and good that you can look up a word you're unsure of in the dictionary or encyclopedia. Everything you need in one place.
on 5 April 2015
As my previous machine had broken I bought this replacenment, because the original does not seem to exist. The functions are not nearly so good and, given the amount I paid, I am very disappointed.
on 28 May 2017
Very disappointed n this
on 28 May 2017
keeps me amused
on 20 June 2017
Rubbish. not very clear Enclycopedia uses predictive text and often goes to wrong entry. My previous one would give me lists.......artists , scientists etc. very very disappointed
on 22 July 2017
As advertised
on 28 October 2016
The screen is poor quality and small.
on 7 September 2016
Very pleased with the item and delivery