Style Name: Solus|Change

on 19 January 2016
Bought for 9 year old girl and was an instant hit. To be honest, bought for me just as much and I love it too! She has played on solo mode and we have also played competing against each other. The microphones are great .... we have not found that they are too quiet (as reviews suggest in some other We Sing listings on Amazon) ..... the volume is adjustable (as explained in the instructions). We bought this together with the 4 port hub + 2 microphones so that we now have the ability for 4 people to be singing at once. Lots of fun. Recommended by me.
on 14 October 2012
Great game! Some very good music too:

Adele - Rolling in the Deep
Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
Outkast - Hey Ya!
Owl City - Fireflies
Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner - Written in the Stars
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
Village People - Y.M.C.A.
Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
Wham! - I'm Your Man
Wretch 32 ft Example - Unorthodox
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2013
bought for 7 year old daughter for christmas as loves kareoke and singing, we all had a go on it and loved it! Daugher doesn't really know many of the songs though so does struggle to play it, think you do need a little knowledge of how the song sounds to be able to play it. Would recommend for teenagers more than younger children
on 4 May 2017
Disappointing. Only a few of the tracks have karaoke versions, the rest you are just 'singing along' with the original artist so you don't really get to hear the singer. The karaoke versions that are present sound cheap, and the interface is clumsy and overall the game feels amateurish.
on 12 February 2013
Got this for my daughter who loves to sing to all the pop songs. Really good, love the options to sing solo or as backing singers.
VINE VOICEon 30 January 2016
It is a great exprerience and good fun as well! There is a range of modes to play on like karaoke, party , and head to head. The game is supplied with varied songs from the 80's, 90's, and 00's. I am happy with the song choices but my children often get annoyed when I win as they have no idea what the 80's songs are! However there are lots of more modern hits for the kids. The microphones are good quality and overall the game is amusing and great fun also.
on 9 June 2016
Quick delivery and excellent condition. This product is fab and so much fun I highly recommend xx
on 19 June 2016
Worked straight out of the box no issues A+
on 23 April 2013
It was really good fun for all the family. We had a birthday party and it went down very well
on 3 January 2013
Has a load of the current songs and my kids love it. Only problem is you have to really belt it out, which is more difficult to get the 5 year old to do! She will grow into it!