Size: X-Small|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£43.86 - £67.26

on 21 December 2015
I am pretty confident that I recieved a fake product.
I previously bought the exact same zipper and colour months ago.

Vans Men's Core Basics Zip II Long Sleeve Hoodie, Classic Blue
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

This time I used:

Vans Men's Core Basics Zip II Long Sleeve Hoodie, Classic Blue
Sold by: sportstown24.

These are the issue with this product:

Zipper on the female side on a men's hooded.
The washing label does not have the vans logo on it.
The main logo is a different size.
The label inside does no look right either.

Do not trust if not from Amazon.
on 5 January 2015
I ordered from Amazon directly and received within a week. I ordered a large as I normally wear a large and it fits perfectly. It is definitely a top for milder weather as its not very thick but does have a slight fleece to the inside which makes it a bit warmer than a thin tracksuit top. The quality is good and the cut and look is nice. Is it worth nearly fifty pounds? - no its not - I got mine for thirty which I think is steep but you are paying for the tiny embroidered badge. If you can get it cheap then get one - or put it in your watch list and wait... 😃
on 15 September 2016
great product! been looking at buying one of these for a while now, but as they're around £50 in store, i decided against it. However, when I saw this one for around £16 i had to have it. All I wear is vans clothes and shoes, so finding this bargain made me extremely happy. Great quality and nice& thick for autumn/winter. This is definitely a real vans item. Only 4 stars as this product is far too long, looks like it's been made for a 7ft person. This is my own fault as I should have researched the length etc. But for only £16 I've decided to keep it. This is a must have for any Vans fan.
on 13 November 2015
My son loves vans so when I spotted this top for £30 I brought it immediately! After going in the vans shop recently I discovered there isn't much you can buy for less than £50 so this is a bargain. It arrived promptly in superb condition. I had the red one which is very vibrant. The size is perfect, I would def buy in different colours!!! Absolute bargain 👍💙💙💙
on 30 March 2016
bought a small, it's very baggy on me and I'm like 6"foot and 11stone, though it's not TOO baggy, just a warning incase you wanted a tight fitting hoodie. I'm overall pleased with it, high quality :)
on 24 November 2016
Really good quality, colour might be a bit much for some people, zip's on the wrong side.. otherwise I love it ;-) Van's gear is always quality, even if the zip is on the wrong side.
on 25 July 2013
great product, it arrived on time, I'm fully satisfied, the size was what I expected, the color matched the one in the picture, I totally recommend this seller.
on 16 November 2013
i ordered M size and i think that it's a little too big. Happily to me, i love that kind of long jackets
on 12 August 2014
Zipper on the female side on a men's hooded.. Bizarre.
on 19 September 2014
A bit too long, different colour than shown