After 5 years of use my Bose Headphones were looking a little tired as the foam pans had begun to fall apart. However the quality of the headphones still remained superb and I was aggrieved to pay £150+ for a new set. These replacement pads offered the perfect solution. The new pads could not have been more simple to attach, the old ones simply clipped off and the new ones clipped on.
Not only do these feel and look like new again, but I am sure that the sound is a little clearer. No doubt 5 years of use accumulates a lot of dirt!
Be sure to double check the model of your headphones before ordering, it is very easy to mistake several models as being the same.
on 7 October 2012
Value for money product that returned my BOSE headphones to being like new.
The old pads had started to deteriorate after years of use meaning the noise cancelling wasn't fully efficient either.
Problem now solved with these new pads. Very pleased and would recommend.
on 18 October 2014
Excvellent replacement parts for my VERY expensive headphones. I was disappointed that my Bose earphones had started to crumble on the leather but ordered these to solve it.... within 5 mins they were back to new again
on 14 December 2013
Had my Bose headphones for a long time now for travel & recently after many flights was finding my shirt & shoulders covered in black particles. The original ear cushions were breaking up. These are perfect replacements that just clip on easily.
on 25 March 2014
I looked on line for these and these were the cheapest and the most accurate to replace my Bose ear pieces which after many years had become worn. They fitted well, they were easy to replace and they are now perfect for another few years.
on 12 September 2014
These seem expensive but they have completely revitalised my QC3s. They were looking really shabby and kept dropping little black bits but now they look as good as new. The shape of the old ones had obviously deformed a bit too and now the noise cancelling is much more effective than it was. There are many cheap copies around and I was really tempted to give them a try, but at the end it seemed worth buying genuine parts for an expensive piece of kit, and these did the job perfectly.
on 28 May 2013
As the title says, I bought these for my Bose OE headphones that were getting a bit tatty. They fit perfect despite being advertised as only for the QC3 headphones.

Tad pricey, though.
on 3 January 2015
I know they are expensive, but they are brilliant. My old ear cushions wore out (after 3 years) so rather than buy a non-Bose version, I went for these and I now have a brand new set of QC3 headphones! Really easy to fit.
on 19 November 2013
Really had to think about this one as there are cheaper compatable items on Amazon for a lot less money.
But sense got the better of me because if you have spenf over £200.00 on a great set of BOSE QC 3's then don't spoil them by buying inferior pads, they looked great and fitted perfectly. Remember that these are the bits that sit on your face !!!
on 29 July 2013
Was a tad sceptical as my existing ear cushions had basically fallen to bits, but this was a cinch to replace, and my headphones work great once more. Kudos to Bose for making sensible decisions about headphone maintenance, especially given the huge up-front cost of the headphones themselves!