Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£10.71+ £1.99 shipping

on 17 January 2013
Went for a medium size (I am 39" chest and 5'11" slim). The fleece is a nice fit - not too baggy around the body and more importantly for someone who has long arms, the sleeve length is just right - normally I struggle to find anything that has slightly longer sleeves. The inside of the hoodie is white and very soft, although not very thick. The washing instructions don't carry the normal logos for washing and only state cool wash only which may be the issue with others saying it has shrunk. A very good purchase and will be buying more.

Update 21/01/2013: Have bought 2 more from two different Marketplace sellers. They appear to be the same general style but in detail have different zips/toggles for example. No bother as they still have the same fit as the original from Amazon. I have since washed the first one and it DIDN'T SHRINK, note that you need to wash these hoodies on a COOL WASH ONLY (30 deg C) as it appears others have not followed the washing instructions on the labels and washed them at 40 instead.
on 18 August 2014
Cool hoodie for the price. it is very warm on the inside and has a good sturdy feel to it. The hoot itself is big enough to cover my head and I don't feel like I have to constantly pull it over.

One niggle, the zip broke on the first day, which I was a bit surprised at. I still wear it as a kind of jacket now because it is super warm and comfy over my work clothes but I cant close it. the zip keeps getting stuck. So one star taken off for that. These hoodies don't cost that much at all so I will forgive the zip and continue to wear it. some of the threads are falling apart too. hopefully it wont disintegrate too rapidly. I love the design I think they look really cool.

very cosy hoody but don't expect it to last...they are cheap after all.
on 20 March 2012
its good qulity and it got to me quicker then expected and im more then happy with it. will be buying from you again
on 16 November 2012
Excellent service, but unfortunately the hoody shrank after the first wash (at 40 degrees), so very disappointed. I guess it's because it wasn't expensive, but expected better than this.
on 12 October 2015
I received the hoody on the first delivery day. I listened to some comments and ordered an M size. And I did right. Because I'm S and it came S.
It fits perfectly, It,s 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Some said it's a problem with the zipper. It works fine, depending of how you use it.
It's really elastic.

The only problem: it's BLUE, not green.
review image
on 2 October 2012
Amazing hoodie, at the time I couldn't get the black, so I got royal blue and wasn't disappointed,so I thought I'd have a quick look the other day and the black was in stock, both hoodies are amazing quality so they are consistent and both have a nice feel to them, I was looking for a brand less hoodie with a full zip,found them eventually..here! Amazing product and arrived in good time too!
on 4 April 2016
Buy a size up. Washed at 30 degrees with none of the shrinkage problems other reviews have mentioned. Delighted with the quality of this garment. Thick, very warm, looks far more expensive than it is . My 15yr old son returned a £60 designer hoody in preference for this one.
Arrived well before scheduled date so was in time for a Rugby tour . My son hasn't been without it since arrival ! Delighted !
on 13 June 2014
I bought this for my husband's birthday (although it is not until July), and I'm quite pleased with it. It is heavier and thicker than I expected it to be and is a lovely deep burgundy colour. It arrived within 3 days of ordering, which is brilliant and with no delivery charges, is a steal at the price! Absolutely great value for money!
on 18 April 2016
Nice hoodie, love the colour and feel. It seems very well made. Not sure if it's deliberately meant to be a slim fit hoodie but I ordered a medium which should fit me ok going by size chart, however it does feel a bit small in torso length. It would feel better if the bottom/waistband line of the hoodie sat lower. Next time I order I'll go next size up.
on 28 December 2015
Been wearing it almost every day at home just to keep me warm. It's comfortable enough to do that. The material doesn't LOOK too great, but that's what you get for this price. Nevertheless, overall I think it's good if you're just looking to wear something indoors to keep yourself cosy. Taking it outdoors will probably be suitable for the first few wears after purchase, but then--depending on how much of a self-conscious dresser you are--you may not want to wear it outside because the material can look a bit raggedy.