Customer reviews

on 12 November 2013
the most comfortable flip flops my partner has ever had would buy them again if I ever need any more.
on 30 September 2013
be warned the sizes quoted (at least from the seller for these ones) are small. I ended up with size 12 when i usually wear 10-11. These are moulded polysomething not layered rubber (stripes are painted/printed on and look a little faint and like they might wear off). Having said that they are well made, comfortable, and feel like they will last.
on 28 January 2016
Have had ipanema flip flops myself so I know how comfy they are. Bought these for my son as we're going away soon. Arrived before stated. Great value for money. Colour not like in picture but nice all the same.
on 3 December 2013
This product is first class perfect exactly what I asked for, I would recommend to a friend thank you very much.........
on 13 April 2016
Rare ipanema men's slippers ;) Scoured the internet for it. It's comfortable and it fits great!
on 15 March 2016
Not as durable as other iPanemas that I hd before, cheaper material for sure but there you go.
on 16 August 2015
very please with this product. Good sound quality.
highly recommended
on 22 December 2014
Great product!
on 6 January 2016
fab thanks
on 20 June 2013
Comfy and quite smart for flip flops, my only complaint is every time they are worn red dye colours the soles on my feet!