on 7 December 2016
Good looking bike. Took a while to put together but if you don't know anything about bikes then you need someone who does or a bike mechanic. The only problem is the handle post is too short for a tall person and the seat post keeps slipping. But overall it is a good bike.
on 3 August 2016
Bought for my mum, she loves it! Easy fits in her car boot. Came quickly and well packaged. My brother put it together but he said is wasn't difficult. Recommended.
on 11 January 2017
great value --- super fast delivery, wouldn't suit anybody over 5 foot 8 inches unless you get a longer stem for the handle bars, otherwise smashing buy when you see what some people want for ancient second hand ones.
on 24 March 2017
The Good
1) Easy to put together
2 )Looks nice

The Not so good
1) The photo showing the bike folded does not show a side profile.Its only the length of the bike that folds. The handle bars do not have any sort of folding mechanism or a quick release so the bike in essence is as wide as when the bike bike is unfolded. This means it takes up the whole passage in my house.
2) The handle bars do not have enough adjustable height. I'm only 5 ft 6 inches and the handle bars are too short even when at maximum. Conversely the seat height adjusts very comfortably for my height.

Only 2 stars as the whole point of this bike was that it would be easy to store at home and when I got to work, having comfortably ridden it there.
on 8 January 2015
Bike build quality very good - for the price. Like also the packaging of the bike for delivery, setting up of the brakes etc a bit of a fiddle - but that is to be expected. Overall very good...for the price. Would not hesitate to recommend it.
on 19 July 2015
The bike is excellent value for money, easily fits in the back of even the smallest car when folded (takes up about 1/3 of my boot space). Gears are 6 speed Shimano Click Stop and fairly low ratio - great for hills but not quite as good for high speed. Bike folds easily and seat goes down without tools. Handlebars require Allan key though - shame that they did not use the same locking mechanism. Not a problem if the bike is going on a car. Not easy enough for a commute bike. Overall 5 stars for me. Superb bike for the price :-)
on 25 July 2014
I ordered this yesterday 24th July 2014 it arrived at lunchtime today 25th July 2014. Now that's what I call service. The bike was easy to assemble the folding mechanics were a wee bit stiff but hey it's brand new. After I put a little more air in the tyres I folded it up put it in my car and took it to my local park for a spin and after a couple of circuits everything gears, breaks etc loosened up a treat and felt great. Excellent bike for the money. Well pleased thank you very much.
Iain Semple Tamworth.
on 28 September 2016
Good quality bike for a great price. Really happy with it. I'm quite small so I can ride it ok but I wouldn't recommend it for tall people, my dad couldn't turn the pedals because his knees got in the way of the handlebars. You also can't lift the handlebars very high which would be annoying for someone taller.
on 2 February 2016
This bike is really bad, would not recommend it. I wanted to use it to commute between my work and the train station and it was really hard to move forwards with this bike as you really have to struggle even on perfectly good city roads. If you really are serious about commuting and your commute takes longer than 10 minutes I would recommend buying a higher quality folding bike. This was cheap and the quality was as well.
on 11 May 2015
Cute bike, bought it because it was the smallest and least expensive fold-up bike that was being shipped overseas. It arrived in a sturdy box folded up. The box should have had some styrofoam padding inside as it was quite loose there. The price was in British pounds and I was charged some ten Euros more than the invoice stated, perhaps fluctuation in the currency? I took the bike to a bike shop to be assembled and checked, did not attempt myself. I will not fold my bike, will keep it unfolded, I just wanted a small bike with a few gears. Basket must be 7 inches or lower to fit on the back of the bike to clear he seat (I am not very tall), bike shop's baskets were too high so found one elsewhere. I have not ridden the bike yet (thus four stars only) as I have forgotten how to!!! It is not true that you never forget this skill! Found a kids' teaching video on YouTube how to learn to ride without training wheels, so that will be next!