on 7 February 2013
I bought this to replace my beloved TZ1 which expired unexpectedly. I haven't yet learned all its functions but I've already had a lot of fun with it. Thankyou!
on 17 March 2013
From the huge battery life to the GPS to functions such as the excellent panorama this is simply the finest camera I have ever owned! Highly recommended!!
on 26 November 2012
Perfectly enough for me as I am not a professional. I wanted to have a good quality camera and didn't hesitate buy another lumix.Didn't surprise me at all.
on 16 May 2016
Absolute rubbish. Avoid. Zoom error occurred after a while and was not repairable. Had to throw the camera in the bin. Won't be touching Panasonic again.
on 4 September 2013
I loved this purchase. It has lots of fab features, the picture quality is really good and it is easy to use. I would definitely recommend this camera.
on 25 January 2013
Coming down from larger cameras, this fits the bill, does everything I need, plus underwater case at a reasonable price.
Fast delivery, spot on.
on 21 January 2013
my son loves his new camera its light weight easy to use and it arrived quickly and even though it was the christmas period so all in all very happy
on 10 November 2013
Camera very good so far - but ; 1. No English instruction booklet in package!? 2. UK mains charger doesn't work, but ok using 2 pin mains adapter.
on 7 February 2013
We have been very impressed with the quality of photographs from this camera. It is simple to use and exceptionally light. Ideal for holidays.
on 14 April 2014
An excellent camera which exceeded my expectations. Fantastic lens quality and anti shake feature works very well. Would recommend to anyone.