Top positive review
One person found this helpful
Very good but not great
on 29 May 2014
I used many trimmers in past and my last one was babyliss (top range)with which i was very pleased. after couple of years I decided to buy a new one and to upgrade and I bought Mangroomer.
- very precise, so stubble look even everywhere, you might not be ale to achieve it first time (took me 5 days to get use to the trimmer and to be happy with a result),
- battery ok - very important to charge first time for 15-17 hours - people dont do it then write bad reviews, in general last for a week or more when you use every other day for few minutes
- "belly something" !!! what a point my sink is more messy then ever - doesn't work at all!
- 0.3mm - bought it as only one on the market, my Babyliss was 0.4 and you can't really notice adifference
- Expensive - for this price you might expect better quality
In General, very good trimmer, do the job, precise, so I'm happy. But if you not as fussy as me you will find cheaper products