on 29 October 2012
My 5 year old absolutely loves this set. The templates are lovely but some are very intricate and tricky and need an adults help to push the insert bits out to create the stencil.

We use paperclips to secure the stencil card onto the black sheet to prevent them slipping apart and causing frustration.

Hours of fun and good to see we can order more black sheets once the 16 in the box are finished.
on 21 January 2014
My daughter received this for Christmas, she is nine years old it was one of her favourite presents. Any friends who visited also wanted to play with this. I Will be purchasing more for birthday presents.
on 30 March 2016
8 year old niece was very happy with this as a present. She is massively in to arts & crafts and is given lots of stuff along those lines but she'd never had anything like this - so uncle brownie-points were definitely earned that day!
on 24 January 2016
My seven year old grand daughter quite enjoyed this art set, but there were no instructions, and there were no stencils for the lovely designs shown on the box, which she was disappointed that she could not copy.
on 29 August 2013
My daughter was given this for christmas, it was a real hit with her and her friends. So I now buy them as gifts to her friends. They are great value, lots to do (and share) keeps them quiet and makes them very creative.
on 11 April 2013
I got this for my 5 year old girl, who loved it. There are different types of card, which you scratch a picture into (with the included tool) and a rainbow of colours are revealed. Very pretty.
on 4 July 2013
A perfect gift of any child's birthday . They learn to make their own design they scratching the paper and its sparkle they love doing it all the time .
on 3 April 2015
Bought as a present for a 7 year old and she loved it. My daughter also loves these and she is 4. Great fun.
on 18 February 2014
Bought as a gift for one of my colleagues kids when we had them in for a christmas party, well received.
on 4 February 2013
My niece loved this as a gift for her 7th birthday - my only criticism is she used it all up in one weekend because she loved it so much!! And now wants more!