on 14 June 2012
I paid £6.95 for this item plus £2.95 for delivery wats take 3 days...The pic and quote is very cute, but the material is tacky and cheap! The stiches is all loose and the inside better no comment.But i have a sewing machine and will redo all stiches .So if you put there in a corner just for decoration is ok , but really will go to fall apart if washed.If asked me worth max £4.99 and definitly don't worth return...
on 27 June 2012
Quality print and material. The cushion stuffing, although plump, is not very thick so will probably need extra stuffing if it is to be used as an everyday cushion other than just decorative. Overall, a good buy. Delivered quickly.
on 26 February 2012
This is an amazing item, as a big Alice in Wonderland fan I was so very happy to find such an item. Dispatched quickly and a quality item.
on 30 July 2012
I am very happy with this purchase, it's a great item. Perfect condition, good packaging, quick delivery. And a good price. Not much more i can say. I would recommend this seller.

Chelsea.
on 3 December 2012
Small, but looks great on my bed! Fits in with my theme of my bedroom, and is of really good quality!
on 20 January 2015