VINE VOICEon 9 December 2013
Well this is certainly tight fitting and if there is any truth behind the claims that tight clothes improve blood flow (and all the research suggests there is) then this shirt must be the best product out there. Anyhow, despite the tightness, it's comfortable to wear and keeps you warm, even on the coldest days, and, of course, fits beneath other clothes quite easily. Also, regarding performance, I have certainly noticed an improvement in stamina since I started to wear it; although this could be a simple natural reaction to regular exercise.
My only problem, then, is the electricity that occurs when you touch anything. Unbelieveable quantities of static are created. So much so that every time you remove the shirt your hair will stand up on end; and if you remove it in a darkened room, you'll have the impression a lightening storm is in progress.
Overall, if you can get used to the constant static shocks, this is an excellent product.
on 11 August 2013
Performed better than I anticipated; used it on my triathlon bike the first time on a fairly windy coastal ride and kept me both cool & insulated whilst the tightness of the garment increased my blood-flow. I would recommend this product to anyone who engages in ANY sporting activity. Just have to get the bottoms to match now! ; )
3 people found this helpful
on 13 March 2014
Without a shadow of a doubt this compression top does was it says on the packet, so much so I had to purchase another, this top serves all seasons without compromising any aspect of your training session whether it be running or a training in a gym
One person found this helpful
on 15 January 2014
I have used this top now on a number of occassions, either playing football or running. It keeps me warm when its cold - yet unlike other baselayer tops from other brands I have had - It keeps me cool once I reach a decent body temperature which allows me to continue to play/run with ease knowing im comfortable.

And the thumb holes are a great addition to keeping your arms covered (especially during these cold months!!!)
on 22 November 2016
excellent
on 7 April 2014
Perfect fit and very fast delivery. I've been looking for a compression top with the thumb holes for ages and as ive got an odd bod and extremely long arms i was happily suprised whee this fitted perfect.
One person found this helpful
on 18 May 2015
Many thanks!!
on 20 February 2014
Very good quality as always from Adidas, like the uniqueness of the design and the top is comfortable when playing football.
on 2 June 2014
Great as either an underlayer for a cold day or a single layer if it's overcast with a bit of a wind chill factor - but very happy with the fit - XL for 2m tall
on 22 July 2015
great top, fitting is awesome, keeps me cool. however I thought the postage was excessive for such a small item..

See one answered question