Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 1 March 2012
"My chain hits my chest when Im banging on the radio" truer words were never spoken when it comes to describing Bad Girls. The beat, rythem, lyrics everything about this song just seems so original and raw and when coupled with MIA's undeniable swag - This song is simply a must buy!
on 15 September 2016
I first heard this song on the first episode of The Mindy Project and have loved it ever since. The video is pretty good too.
on 15 November 2014
What a song...! M.I.A kicks it
on 1 November 2015
Wicked song from gtav ;)
on 17 April 2012
This song is ok but much prefer her older stuff such as bucky gone or paper planes Paper Planes
on 14 March 2012
I really struggle with MIA. Paper planes was a fabulous track, but the rest of the album left me cold and I sold my copy after a couple of weeks. This is a track that when it comes on the radio I now tune away to another station. It's flat and performed with an annoying attitude that makes it really difficult to like. There are much better tracks worthy of our hard earned cash. Please MIA don't waste your talent.