Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 30 August 2012
This is a fantastic release, well worth the relatively low price tag for any Raconteurs, Brendan Benson or Jack White fan. The performance the band gives is phenomenal, performing numbers from both albums.
The audio quality is superb on bluray, Eagle Vision provide a choice of three audio streams: Dolby Digital 5.1, Linear PCM 2.0 (at 96kHz 24 bit) and DTS-HD MA again 96kHz 24 bit surround sound clocking in at about 11mbps. The sound quality is phenomenal here. The DTS-HD mix is spacious and tremendously clear- a really crisp and punchy sound.
The video quality is also very good considering that it's a live performance. The close ups are particularly sharp, the only slight criticism here would be that some motion is a little blurred due to the nature of interlaced video. However this in no way detracts overall, and is very common in live HD recordings.
Overall a tremendous product, I would heartily recommend.
on 26 June 2012
This is a fantastic Concert featuring some great modern Rock n Roll tunes displaying great guitar licks from Jack White epecilly on the tracks like "Blue Veins" which feature seemingly endless blues guitar solo, other great tunes are "Steady as she goes", "Level" and "Broken Boy Soldier" which has an already legendery guitar riff on, which shows why Jack White is the best guitar player out their right now!! Overall a great concert which really makes you feel like you are their!! For fans of Jack White this is definitely a "Must Buy".
on 14 April 2013
Well I'm a big Raconteurs fan, love their second album, one of the best albums I've got and I've got 800 !! This is a great show, especially in Blu Ray !!
on 19 November 2014
Bly-ray arrived in perfect condition, had a quick look and listen through TV's sh.t speakers and gig looks brill (renovating so waiting to set new 7.1 surround sprekers soon) gig is well lit and not too much camera jumping with arty farty shots - Is it just me or does anyone hate that music concerts are non stop from one camera to another, why cant they leave an image for more than 2 seconds before changing angle especially when there is a good guitar riff or drum section that you would really like to see up close anyone? anyway a great concert hope they tour again!
on 26 August 2012
First of all : bild quality is outstanding
The music was for me new : it's not just rock, it's not grunge or something els. I can't say that I don't like this,but is not all my cup tea.
Then the sound : when I started the blu-ray in DTS-HD most of the sound came from behind. I restarted this disk and the second thime there was a normal DTS-HD sound with not much on the back, in stereo and the order sourround the sound was not good at all.
I have an Arcam AVR 600 receiver and an Arcam blu-ray player speakers who are a perfect math.
In the HD sound I learned to enjoy this music because the HD track is very open and gives space to the instruments.
so : picture quality : 5 stars
sound quality : the problem with starting my blu-ray disk I can only give 2 stars because we pay enough for blu-ray

from