Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£5.36+ £1.26 shipping

on 30 June 2016
I'm so glad I bought this😀 I must confess I thought Elvis was ok and I needed some different music in my cd collection and there were a few songs on this I loved.
Most of them I'd not heard before and a few of his more well known ones aren't but that doesn't matter this is one brilliant collection of songs.
I played it for the first time this morning brilliant start to the day
I recommend you buy this cd it's worth every penny great to chill out to too
on 11 April 2017
i received the collection this morning delivery is second to none and i am really pleased with the three disks i had most of them years on vinyl back in the sixties but over the years they got damaged and i lost favour with them. but i was listening to some Elvis songs the other day on you tube and decided to look for and purchase a disk and ended up purchasing the PLATINUM COLLECTION at a very good price . i am extremely pleased with them and would recommend any other Elvis fan to purchase them . Thank You AMAZON.
on 14 April 2017
Thanks Amazon for another good CD collection. 5 stars all the way, and also bought a 2nd copy as a present for my friend's birthday, who is an ardent Elvis fan.
By the way, the price is great.
on 29 June 2017
just great plays well & in very good condition
on 3 April 2017
another rather good album by Elvis.
on 4 June 2017
love this cd price was right to
on 3 February 2017
Present for my hubby who is very happy
on 1 June 2017