on 23 March 2013
after months of explaining who winnie and tigger were on the front of his huggies, i bought this dvd. it became my little ones instant favourite.

it works, is not broken, gave me 300 disney points (at 500 points you can get a disney dvd for free), and is great value for money.
on 11 January 2013
Daughter, who was two when I bought these, loves the movies and so do I. Great value, lovely stories. Would recommend for young children upwards. Hadn't heard of the Heffalump before, but it's my favourite story of the three.
on 26 July 2013
delivered next day,nicely packed.My son love winnie the pooh,and it is 3 in 1.good price for this dvd.highly recommended.buy now
on 27 January 2013
I love Winnie the Pooh, and particularly the Tigger Movie, which is what I mostly got this for. The only dissapointment for me was that one of the movies on there had different voices from the normal characters and it was just strange for someone who had been watching the programs and films since she was born, and episodes which were made before I was born. Other than that, it was a great buy.
on 4 February 2013
Bought this for my daughter as a Xmas present. My daughter's favourite is when Eeyore loses his tail. And she laughs about Winnie the Pooh goes looking for honey as his stomach starts rumbling. Would recommend!
on 12 November 2012
I have to say my 2 1/2 year old daughter and myself loved the movies especially the Heffalump one. We made a little nest on the living room floor with her Eeyore, Roo, etc. I want to watch it again as it's so cute & reminds me of my childhood and playing pooh sticks!
on 14 January 2013
Not exactly my kind of movie collection, but then again, it is for my son, and lets be honest, anything that can give you a good block of quiet time is worth every penny.
And the fact that this boxset is very reasonably priced is just a Brucey Bonus!
So 5 stars for 3 films that keep 1 little boy quiet whilst they are on!
on 27 August 2013
My granddaughter was approaching 3yrs old and loves Winnie the Pooh, I had some old VHS Classics so I felt it an ideal opportunity to update my collection. Excellent product
on 29 June 2013
What's not to like...just wanted to add it to my children's collection for posterity & their children, a classic, will never compare to the books but best available
on 26 July 2013
Bought this for my 2 & half year d daughter who loves Winnie the Pooh. She loves all the DVDs & has spent many a rainy day watching them.