Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now

Colour Name: Flame Gloss Red|Change
Price:£12.95+ Free shipping

on 17 October 2013
I bought one of these locally at Sainsbury's of all places while it was on a very good but short-lived offer. Because I liked it so much and they had all been snapped up locally I bought another for my wife at Amazon. We both use desktop computers running on Windows 7. I had been a little dissatisfied with my standard mouse because the wire occasionally snagged the keyboard which could cause an involuntary click. This has been totally eradicated with the wireless ones which track beautifully (on ordinary pinewood surface with no mat) and "click" with precision. Full marks for usage then. The radio transmitter is very small and I would advise putting it into a USB socket immediately to avoid loss. The installation of the drivers begins as soon as the transmitter is plugged in and there is onscreen instruction as it progresses. Technophobes have no reason to worry and I left my old mouse connected while this happened. Insert the battery into the mouse ( a panasonic one is provided) and switch on and you are away and running in about 5 minutes from getting the parcel. We have two of them running within a couple of metres of each other and there is no interference and this is where having different colours available is useful so that you do not attempt to use the wrong one. The only downside is to remember to switch off the mouse so that battery is not wasted but it is said that battery life is pretty long. We both like these mouses very much.
on 6 July 2013
This mouse is available in various colours and designer patterns. This variant is a brilliant gloss red colour. Interestingly, many of the designer versions are actually cheaper than the plain colours - are they less popular? The USB dongle is nano-sized and plugs into the base of the mouse for storage. The mouse uses a single AA battery and is supplied with a Duracell AA cell so you can use it right away. 1.2v rechargeable AAs also work fine. Unlike my older 3000 mouse which used a red LED, this mouse uses a blue light for tracking. I can't say it's any better but it works fine on my wood desk without a mouse mat. This 3500 mouse is also slightly more compact than the 3000 series.

Basic installation on a Windows XP machine is easy - just plug the dongle into a spare USB slot, and Windows will automatically load drivers. If you want to use it as a standard 2 button / scroll wheel mouse, that is all you need to do. For more advanced users, you can download MS Intellipoint software from the MS website (do a web search for "Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Intellipoint"). This software will let you control advanced features and reassign buttons etc.

To summarise - a product which works as it should, appears well built and is from a reputable company. At £10 or less, it's a bargain!
on 15 June 2013
I would recommend this mouse, I do a hell of a lot of clicking and pointing at work, this mouse is light and the batteries last a good while. It is very well built and a lot of people have commented. For the price you may as well give it a go. The mouse is a tad smaller than a normal one but I like it, maybe others wouldn't.... who knows.
on 2 February 2014
This used to work wonderfully but since Microsoft performed one of their updates now wont work correctly (wont work on 'pop up' windows or paste and copy on multi pages. I did download the update for it but still the same. Great shame as it is really very well made and it used to work like a dream. Would probably work fine with newer laptops etc but wont work with my Vista.
on 1 June 2012
Love the combination of gloss black top shell and rubberized sides. Nice size in the hand and comfortable to use. Bluetrack really works, can't wait to be in more situations where it'll come in handy - I travel a lot so I know it will. Nano transceiver fits snugly into the base and pops out when you click the little button. Little green light on top of the mouse shows battery strength. Good product, really pleased.
on 13 March 2015
Why have a mouse cable adding to work-top clutter? This is a brilliant option - so good, I bought a second one for my daughter's computer. Works equally well on a PC or an Apple Mac - although for the Mac it won't do the 'fancy' operations of a Apple mouse, it will do all the basics. The battery life is good - as long as you remember to switch it off when you have finished a computer session. Thoroughly recommended.
on 27 December 2013
Having used one of these on my laptop for the last year I am very pleased with the performance and excellent battery life.

I also used an old Belkin wireless mouse for my large screen P.C. but got fed up with the frequent battery changing (2 AA's) so I dropped a hint that another Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse would make a useful Christmas present.

I was lucky to receive one, but on a large screen I am finding a surprising result. The scroll wheel on the new mouse is quite coarse in operation and results in large jumps, over half a page when scrolling. This makes it difficult to use the scroll wheel on documents because paragraphs cannot be positioned accurately for proof reading.

I cannot find any adjustment in the software to alter this (yet) and the slider can be used in place of the scroll wheel so it's not a major problem, just awkward. It's a nicely made neat little laptop mouse but may be too small for large hands.
on 7 November 2014
It works well, straight out of the packet (once you've got into it) but I wish it was a bit bigger. I have long fingers so it's not as comfortable to use as my last mouse, which was 2cm longer. (They don't make my old one any more or I would have repurchased it) The settings are easy to change, which is great but I haven't yet managed to find the setting I want for gentle scrolling - I keep finding myself at the bottom of the page/document instead of the next bit down. That could be down to me, but I think I have tried every combination! I bought a pink one thinking my sons wouldn't pinch it but they may still end up with it when I find the one I want.
on 17 August 2013
I love a well designed product and this is one. A solid chunky feeling mouse. Lovely size, for my standard mans hands, lovely anatomical shaping and a bit of artwork too.
Plug in the USB receiver and off you go. works on many surfaces. a good price too and quick delivery.
Connecting my laptop to my T.V. I can now sit on the sofa and use the T.V. as a monitor working it with the wireless mouse, fantastic! One of the MANY benefits of this great mouse.
With the software downloaded from the mouse receiver you can re-configure the mouse buttons, my scroll wheel now magnifies when pressed.
RECOMMENDED.
on 6 September 2015
I use mine every day for 12+ hours a day and it works perfectly on all types of material (Stone Woods Cloth Metal).

Has a few issues, the rubber like siding comes off very easily and after only a week or two I had to remove mine it was hanging off that much.

Other issues are the serial number has been designed so that it wears off under the mouse yet the less important stuff like the who made it and the model number are made so it does not wear off which is really sly by Microsoft because without it they will not replace it.

So please! if you buy this product write down your serial number and keep it safe as you will need to replace it within a few months once the rubber comes off.

Don't buy this if you use your mouse more than a couple of hours a day.