Size: 3 Grip|Colour: Orange|Change
Price:£19.99

on 6 September 2013
this tennis racket is the best I have ever had, I have had it for a while now and is still good as new comes quickly packaged very decent defiantly recommend this product to any loving tennis fan :)
on 7 August 2013
Wanted to play tennis for years and finally decided to take the plunge this summer... have been using this racket for the past couple of months now... My first racket and I am absolutely happy with it as a novice having used nothing other than this to compare it with...
on 22 November 2012
I play casual tennis with my girlfriend. Unless you play in club, this will suit all your needs! Does not vibrate excessively, great grip!
on 3 December 2013
My sons took up tennis but I've never really played tennis before, so not wanting to spend too much money, but still wanting to knock a ball around with them I bought this. It was delivered very quickly. I find it comfortable and for the money it seems great, with a handy full cover.
on 25 October 2013
I have selected the free delivery and it arrived withing 2 working days. The racket is light and has a good grip. Smells a bit of plastic, I guess because is it brand new, but in general feels quite good. Excellent value for price
on 13 November 2013
Great piece for me, just started playing after 15 years and found this racket perfect and at a perfect price!!!
on 3 November 2013
This is a light, stiff and super-grippy racket. Excellent price and noticably better than similar priced racket from decathlon. Tempted to buy another..
on 9 July 2013
cheapest adult racket on here and it's a good quality racket. some other rackets may look cheaper but they have about a £7 p+p you have to consider as well whereas this is free to deliver.
on 17 February 2015
Had it for some time now - it's OK but I think a more expensive one would serve me better.
on 18 January 2014
came quickly , was a good fit for my teenager's grip, comfortable and light to use, the tennis coach said it was a good buy