on 31 July 2015
Wanting to eke out the life span of my good quality but elderly mattress I opted for this type of topper over foam (too hot) or feather ( potentially prickly, difficult to clean and ethical considerations as to the origins of the feathers!).
the topper was as described, well made and in pristine condition. simple to fit to the mattress with an elasticated strap at each corner without affecting the fit of the fitted sheet over the top.
It was maybe not as thick as I was hoping but realistically this is a mattress topper - NOT a replacement mattress.
Having used it now for severals weeks (during some very hot and humid nights) I am very pleased with its performance. A noticeable increase in comfort for both my partner and I - one of whom is very light and boney and one who is not and it works for both of us.
If you have a worn out divan or protruding springs then do not expect this topper to work miracles, it is not a replacement for a new mattress but if you are looking for a little extra comfort this is an inexpensive solution to extend the life of your mattress
on 14 February 2013
Fits perfect over my mattress hold tight no slipping great comfort and padding makes for a great night sleep recommend this to family and friends x
on 26 August 2015
I honnestly believe the people that give this 5 stars have a vivid imagination......my duvet is thicker and more comfortable to lie on than this, I can get a duvet for £15........only bought this because of positive reviews but I wont buy anything else based on reviews
on 5 February 2014
Mattress a bit hard so I bought this on the basis of the reviews. Lovely and squidgy at first but does go a bit flat quite quickly. Still better than the mattress without it and keeps me warmer in this cold weather. Need one for another bed but am going for the John Lewis big thick one instead.
on 15 February 2013
This item is stictched in a diamond pattern which means that the stuffing doesn't settle in one place and therefore is much more comfortable.
on 22 May 2014
I can't say enough about this topper, I have a new hard mattress which we thought would be fine for the back, but it was too hard for me, so we decided on this topper and we can't believe the difference, it's also warm, so if like me you suffer from cold feet, this is perfect.
on 19 November 2012
Purchased this item. Very pleasing feel, soft but yet padded. Would save you money buying new mattress. Washed product following the guide lines. Product looks, feels as new.
on 21 January 2013
Great quality cover , very soft and comfortable,good value also.Excellent comfort for my mother who has osteoporosis. Very pleased with purchase.
on 18 April 2013
Ordered this due to good reviews - it is extremely comfortable - hence ordered a single too for my daughter - unfortunately, one of my dogs decided to empty it's stomach contents on my bed - nice - washed cover on a 30 degree wash - although it came out still in shape & dried nicely on line, it had shrunk a wee bit - it has kept it's comfort shape but am not sure whether or not it could handle another wash. Had it not shrunk would of rated 5 out of 5.
on 2 October 2013
I bought a new bed recently and the mattress was just too firm, this makes he bed much softer while keeping a bit of the firmness! And it cam next next day, well impressed!