on 29 December 2013
I bought this bed for my son and his partner to use when they stay over. They say it is very comfortable. Delivery was good -4 days (and that was Christmas time) and we received a phone call the day before so that we could arrange for someone to be in.only one small negative point - the drawers are on opposite sides unlike the picture - this means that if you are placing the bed by a wall you can only use one drawer. ( not really too much of a problem for us) Would definitely recommend this product for the price.
on 15 April 2017
I purchased this bed for my 15 year old niece at the end of August 2016.After only 3 months , the springs started to come through the mattress.She is of average weight and height for her age.There is no way that. this should have happened. I am in the process of contacting the manufacturer. I would not. Recommend
on 4 October 2014
only issue with the bed is the mattress as it is very hard and I have needed to put a memory foam topper on it. the construction of the bed was a bit fiddly as there were no clear marks or fittings as to where to clip the two bases together.
on 19 May 2015
The mattress has lasted 6 months on this bed and the sharp spring has come out on each side. I havent been able to contact anyone to arrange a replacement after 6 times of trying. I really would like some help please.
on 16 March 2012
This bed was reasonably priced so i thought pay your money and take a chance glad i did.
i sent the company an e mail asking if it could be delivered quickly and it arrived the next day, this bed is 4ft wide perfect for my daughter and does not take up too much bed room space, its a very nice looking bed and was easy to move into position she says its very comfortable and is looking forward to many good nights sleep
22 Comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2013
Delivery was a bit hit or miss but eventually arrived a day earlier than expected.
Good value for money good size for room.
on 11 March 2013
BedExpress were excellent in delivery - a couple of hiccups but they were soon resolved. It said 2-3 weeks delivery but a polite email got them delivered in 3 days!

The beds are also pretty good, but the way they are put together gives you a good indication as to why these beds are such good value. A lot of the staples that were holding in the base material were sticking out a bit and I snagged my clothes on them often. There were also some lumps in the underside of the bed frame that required hammering in.

Most of the wheels fitted okay, but more than a few had to be 'encouraged' into their housing (one of which actually came out in my hand and had to be hammered back into place. The material holding the drawers was also stapled to the inside of the drawer casing which had to be carefully removed or you risked damaging the divan material.

The mattress itself is a little soft for our liking but since it's for a spare room, we probably wont be sleeping on them much.

As the stars suggest, this is a good bed for the price. Just be prepared to have a hammer and some patience when putting them all together.
on 13 March 2014
This item is really good for the price. Was easy to assemble. Could be usefull if headboard fitting we're in both ends for drawers to be positions left or right. Son finds it comfortable. Prompt delivery, only one person so could not be taken up stairs for me.
on 24 May 2012
The bed is just as described. I am really happy with the bed and excellent service. Really good value for a comfortable bed which is just as expected.
on 4 October 2016
Oh my goodness where do I start. Do I have to even give this one rating. It shouldnofnaeeives in the Saturday but didn't turn up, phoned the courier who said that the seller didn't pass it too them in time. I received a message to say it would be delivered 4 days later. In this time
daughter had to sleep on a camp bed. Then it arrived.... the first thing I noticed beside how filthy it was is that the fabric is so thin you can see the wooden frame (see photo). Then I noticed that there were lots of dangerous staples sticking out and that in places the materials looked torn. The metal cover washers where the wheels go fell off but I was still able to put some wheels in, one wheel was completely bent and the other wouldn't stay in. There was no bracket to hold the to halves of the base together so lord knows on that one. One of the drawers is unuseable and only opens
A quarter of the way. It looks jammed on the runners which were bent. Then the mattress is a whole different storey. You can actually see
The springs sticking out of the sides of the bed. Screws were also missing for the headboard so had to make so with something creative.
I have never in my life seen anything this bad and I have bought a similar price range before. There is nothing luxury or deluxe about this bed. It's needs tipping. I am so angry as I have to let my daughter sleep in this tonight, how can anyone try and sell something this bad is beyond me. I have contacted Amazon straight away nearly in tears. They have been fantastic. The chap in the phone dealt with everything so easily and quickly. He has arranged for the courier to come straight back and collect the bed and given me an instant refund so I can go and buy another - this time from a shop. Please don't waste your money. The seller should be disgusted with themselves for selling such dangerous trash.