• Customer reviews

on 14 September 2017
Bought this as a replacement for my original Mira Sport. Looks good but you have to press the start button 3 or 4 times before the shower stays on as it keeps switching itself off. Still trying to get a response from Mira. Their contact number under their guarantee is a premium rate mumber and my phone blocks these. How many responsible and professional companies use a premium line to report a fault in their equipment. I have emailed them but no reply. I have now contacted them on their Facebook page and I am hoping to hear back.

Absolutely rotten service like trying to contact MI5
on 11 February 2018
Firstly, arrived on time and in good condition. Looks good on the wall, easy dials, smooth adjustable head.
However, what has happened to our pressure? It's awful now. This is coming out as the weakest shower I've ever seen. We've installed it in a new bathroom and I opted for this as the most expensive 7.5 KW shower based the reviews were great, but so disappointed. Buy a different one or just get a mixer shower.
on 28 July 2017
My previous Mira Sport shower had done me well, lasting for 10 years, so I replaced like-for-like. It was installed without any additional holes in my tiles and looks fresh and clean. The shower head has more choices in flow. Overall very pleased.
on 28 July 2013
Bought this to replace exactly the same shower previously fitted in 2005. The main body casing is slightly longer than the old version, so had to drill one new hole in bathroom tiles ('old hole' covered by the unit). That was it - easy to fit, fantastic performance !
on 2 May 2017
Not bad for the money, not as good as a power shower but acceptable. Easy for plumber to fit due to multiple entry points. Look clean and modern.
on 28 April 2017
Excellent product with all the quality that is expected from Mira. Easy to install as a replacement for a failed shower, Performs well.
VINE VOICEon 9 January 2018
excellent value for money - stylish and efficient.
on 5 June 2014
Mira are just simply a better made shower with over run so the elements don't burn out. Even the on/off button is better quality. The water pressure is quite good for an electric shower however the only negative point is the soap holder as this is not nearly as good as its competitors.
on 10 December 2017