on 28 August 2014
I paid £3.61 for these.

This item is ok. However... these are not leggings! These are "footless WINTER TIGHTS with fleece lining", as per package description. They are ok as tights BUT not suitable to wear as leggings without a skirt, which defeats the purpose I bought these for. Bear in mind before you buy...

Also, FYI, here is the info displayed on the package-
One size fits most
85% Nylon
15% Spandex
74 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2017
Whilst these are not leggings but warm thermal footless tights, as the latter they are great and an excellent price for that. However the supplier should list them correctly. Having read the reviews they did turn out as I expected i.e. not leggings and I would happily buy more of these to wear as footless tights.
5 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2017
I ordered two pairs in a M/L and received one pair in a M/L and one pair in a S/M...both fit lovely so not sure what that says about the sizing. I'm a size 12/14 if that helps any. I would definitely class these as leggings, they are so thick, warm and comfortable, they are not see through at all and though I bought them as a base layer for under jeans while we're in Budapest I will be able to wear them on their own with a tunic or long top easily. Fantastic value for money.
4 people found this helpful
on 15 November 2016
Like these very much. As per previous reviews, they are more like fleece lined tights than leggings but I bought them knowing that. I wanted something to wear under jeans in very cold weather and these will be perfect for that.
4 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2017
I bought these to go under some leggings but actually I don't agree with others that they can't be worn on their own. I only wear leggings with long tops and jumpers and although I've not washed them yet so don't know if they go bubbly, they look like they'd be ok on their own. They are warm (I have reynauds and a heart condition resulting in poor circulation and got warm just trying them on) and seem like they'll last longer than my other thermal leggings. Time will tell but for now you can't go wrong for the price.
on 15 November 2016
Bought L/XL as I am an 18

They were too Small, gave them to my mom who is a size 14 and they were TOO small, so we gave them to aunt who is a size 8 and she thinks they might fit her.

I assume I got a rogue pair but at under £4 it wasn't worth the bother of sending them back... mine had No Give In Them At All
on 9 January 2017
OMG.....she's not getting them!!!
Ordered these for my mother in law to wear as thermal underwear and got M/L as some reviews said they were on the small size. They arrived earlier today and i tried them on to see if i thought they would fit her. They fit me perfectly (14-16) and i havent taken them off since!! Cant believe the quality of them for the price, they are soooooo cozy and warm. Have now ordered my MIL 2 more pairs in S/M as i think these will fit her better (10-12) I obviously havent tried washing them yet but I'm very impressed so far. Im sure they will be a godsend on camping trips
on 3 April 2018
After reading reviews and these being very cheap for thermal I took a chance, Very pleasantily surprised they are good quality and very warm.
Just what I need as I have leg problems and need to keep them warm. Perfect for out walking.
Comfy to wear under trousers. and size was just right.
on 21 June 2016
For my 5'6" slim size 8 daughter- fit perfectly. Feel quite thick and she says they are very comfortable. Have to see how well they wash and if they are thermal (bought for DofE expedition, so not expecting to get them back in a re-useable state).
Update: Well, both the leggings and my daughter made it back. The leggings are confirmed as warm, comfortable and quick drying. Not quite bramble-proof, but they are certainly still wearable.
Happy to recommend.
on 24 September 2015
While I ordered a pair of thermal leggings (leggings are usually worn as outerwear), what eventually arrived from Captainvalue, was a pair of footless, fleece-lined thermal tights (tights usually being considered underwear).
However, the tights are very thick, and under a longish skirt and tucked into socks or boots, at a distance would look the same and be just as warm (possibly warmer) than leggings.
{edit} I like these tights enough, that I've bought another two pairs from Miss Attitude UK, ready for Xmas stocking fillers.