on 14 January 2018
I love Harry potter and these books are amazing for anyone who is a fan as they're great to have in a collection. The book is so heavy and illustrations make it new and interesting. Something I bought thinking it will be great for if I have children to pass on. I hope I can get the whole collection when the illustrator is done with them. Totally worth the money, so pleased with my purchase.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 27 September 2017
These are lovely Editions and anyone who loves Harry Potter these are a must for your collection. Look great well designed. Look lovely on the shelves
on 25 November 2016
Great set of books,
on 25 October 2017
This in motion version of the book really brought the book to life. I love the Harry Potter books the first time round. This was like reading it again for the first time. Can not wait for the next in motion version if there is one please do all the series in motion.
on 15 August 2017
Excellent book set and worth the price fast delivery and great service. Would definitely buy again
on 19 July 2017
Bought this as a Birthday present for a girl who loves Harry Potter, she loves the book....so much detail
on 28 January 2016
The new generation of harry potter kids in my house are not disappointed. Just as well to buy box set if you know they like this. Folk will be reading these in 100 years time! Timeless magic and story!
on 5 February 2017
An Excellent book for adults and children. A must read. We have the set and have read it several times.
on 5 September 2017
The book that started it all!! I remember reading this 20 years ago, and the anticipation of waiting for the next one. My kids are thoroughly enjoying the series, and the difficulty is getting them to stop listening!
on 29 March 2016
I purchased this book as part of my collection of Potter books , replacing it for one that I'd lent out and never got back.
What more can one say..it's brilliant.