on 15 May 2017
Who doesn't like Harry Potter. I purchased
1 - 7 an excellent addition to the family library.
on 9 November 2016
Here is the second installment of the illustrated Harry Potter book collection. They have done it again with amazing illustrations bringing the book to life. The magic does come to life with every page. I have read this with my son who enjoyed it as much as I did the first time I did. Another one for the Potter fans out there. Muggles aloud to buy this book as well.
on 1 December 2016
Muggles. Wizards. Fun. There isn't much to say as it's been reviewed a million times since it first came out in 2001 or so... A very well written book with smart dialogue and themes that will and have appealed to children and adults.
on 10 May 2017
Having heavily influenced my niece's love of the Harry Potter films I was delighted to discover these beautiful books. These are introducing her to a love of reading the books themselves. The Prisoner of Azakaban is already on order for when it's released in October!
on 3 November 2011
HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE is the first book in the HARRY POTTER series, which are in my opinion the best books ever written. This one, funny, dark and very clever, begins Harry's journey and introduces many brilliant, original and memorable characters. The storyline was so gripping and engaging that i read the book in just a few days. It is reasonably short (unlike the other ones which are just as good if not better) so young children wont get bored, but even if it was over 1,000 pages i would never get bored. Everyone has heard of this series and most people love these books, and this one is the one that started it all. A magical book! ENCHANTING! 10/10!
on 8 August 2015
Arrived fast and is beautiful! I bought this to have a definitive, well-presented collection that would look good on the shelf (as opposed to my much abused copies that I use for actual reading.) The covers on these are lovely, and the presentation box art is stunning. Very pleased with my purchase and it arrived in 2 days with free shipping!
on 26 March 2017
Next packaging of seven CDs. Does not get better than Stephen Fry as a narrator. Surely he's the best there is.
on 14 October 2017
For all the Snails who waited for this book's release and chatted, wrote Tabloids, and made merry, I rate this book brilliant. JKR created a magical world for everyone, wizards, witches, muggles alike. She brought us here together. The story is flawless. Good versus evil with human foibles knocking shins on the stumbling blocks of life. Bureaucrats, workers, homemakers, teachers, and kids all standing up for what is right, not what is easy. Thank you for starting the community of good-doers and Muggle Women Against Injustice, JK, you bring hope to us all.
on 26 April 2016
Absolutely stunning set I love the imagery on the outside case and I really like the new illustrated covers on the books themselves the cover on The Prisoner of Azkaban showing Harry's patronus is brilliant. Overall a really good set and ideal for any Harry Potter fan but especially for those that love art as these books show off brilliant artistic talent with their new covers.
on 17 January 2017
Watched the films a number of times and love them. Reading the books I thought I knew what would be coming, yet a lot of the film had bits missing over the books. In fact it makes the story a lot clearer!

I