on 22 July 2012
This is the first Portia da Costa book I've ever read. I've nothing against the stories; they were fun, well-written and sexy, but the content was just so darned short. Perhaps I'm being tight and comparing these short stories with the other range of books available on Kindle, but personally I don't think the price reflected the content.
on 27 July 2014
I really enjoy Portia books but this one was not really a story to read. Which was a little disappointing for me
on 10 February 2012
I absolutely adored this title from Portia Da Costa.
3 short stories all based around the same characters and the events in their life. I found it easy to submerge myself into each story and they are incredibly easy to follow, even if you have to put the book down and come back to it.
A compelling read!
I would highly recommend this for anyone interested in this genre.
on 11 May 2013
Very short book, skips lots out and before you know it they are married? Crazy!! It's a horrible man punishing a woman and definitely NOT the next fifty shades book. Wish I didn't waste my money on it...
on 21 November 2013
Love this book great autor I have read a lot of a her books and they have have all been good on my kindle and paperback I will be buying the lastest one in the series today
on 16 November 2013
This was a very good well written novel, by Portia Da Costa. It was quiet believable as these things go. It would be good to have a sequel to this!
on 15 January 2013
i did not like any of the above books they had no proper or interesting story to them and would not recommend them
on 16 February 2013
An enjoyable book to read good storyline and a good ending do recommend it as a very pleasant book good work