on 10 April 2017
Excellent quality and price, I'm very happy with the purchase. It does a great job in keeping the camera protected.
on 8 June 2017
Very quick delivery and excellent product that fits camera well. Would definately use firm again
on 13 June 2016
great value ... and an excellent product .. also arrived quickly
on 31 August 2012
I'm not usually a fan of 'eveready' type camera cases on compacts, because they tend to make them too bulky and it kind of defeats the object. However, as the X10 is slightly too big to be called a compact anyway, I was on the lookout for one. The camera is quite expensive and I felt it deserved a nice, quality case, but was shocked that the official Fuji ones came in at over £50!! I then spotted this one on Amazon and read the reviews and thought, well, at £26 it's got to be worth a punt. I have to say I'm very glad I did. It's beautifully made and very smart looking, with X10 embossed on the top. It wont be waterproof, as there are slight gaps where the straps attach, but it would definitely save the camera from knocks, bumps and scratches. The camera's lens cap wont fit when using the case, but then it's not really needed, as the case is nicely padded over the lens area. As one of the previous reviewers said, the strap that comes with the case is not as good as the original one that comes with the camera, but the original one fits anyway, so I just use that one and keep the other as a spare. I really like the magnetic fastening of the case and it is quicker and easier to use than poppers and plenty secure enough. All in all a very good buy that should easily last as long as the camera.
on 31 May 2012
This is as good as the Fuji original which costs £65! It even has "X-10" embossed into the top bit. Arrived quickly. Good seller.
on 18 July 2012
This is a first class product which fits the X10 like a glove. Case is in two parts and the main cover can be popped off with the lower protection remaining fitted. Strap supplied, but I preferred to keep the Fuji strap on the camera.
Item arrived very quickly in only two days.
on 13 August 2012
This is a superb product,and is a perfect fit for the fuji X10-why anyone would want to pay Fuji's price is beyond me!The service I received was excellent,and the item was with me in three days.Well done!
on 11 September 2012
When I first received this, I would have given it a 3 star rating because it was quite hard to pull over the lens. I felt it wasn't a good fit in this area and where the strap connects on each side to the camera body. As I've used it more the material has become more supple and now it fits my X10 like a glove. I prefer the X10 strap which came with the camera so I use that instead. The quality is not perfect but it is half the price of the official product and considering that it's a purchase I'm more than happy with.
on 4 January 2014
Received the exceptionally well packed two part case for the Fuji X10/X20 very promptly despite it being a holiday period. It fits like a glove on the X20 even with the lens hood on. The case is fitted on the underside with two snap studs enabling the main body protection to be removed for shooting if preferred. The ever ready case is held securely closed with magnetic catches until shooting which can be rapidly executed. For changing battery or card the two small straps at either side hooks round the neck strap and the studs hold it neatly secured, are unclipped and the camera lifted out of the cradle.
This is a very well made little case. Genuinely pleased with my purchase and seller.
on 19 November 2013
I'm very impressed by the design and quality of this case! It's leather, appears to be very well made and fits my Fujifilm X20 perfectly. Easy to fit to the camera, and easy to access the camera base for battery and SD card removal. In fact you just have to slide it upwards from the case to reach these and then drop it back down. No need to remove the whole camera or unscrew anything. The magnetic catch for the flap is so easy to use. I had no problem folding the lens cover flap over the lens, even with a UV filter and the camera lens cap in place. It's hard to imagine the official Fuji case can be any better than this. Well done!