Price:£8.69+ Free shipping

on 14 April 2017
excellent tyre
on 3 July 2012
This product/tyre came the next working day and it was free delivery Iwas not expecting much but after popping the tyre on the rim and hoocking the wheel back on to the bike it was looking gleeming and felt great to ride with. This is a bargin i would recomend this tyre to anyone who has a bmx bike. i dont like spending much money on a bike tyre and this tyre is perfect for me and would be for loads more people out there looking for tyres.
on 20 May 2014
We needed a new tyre for my daughters BMX and eventually settled for this one as it was the best price and had good reviews. Was ordered and despatched quickly and packaged well. When unwrapping and looking at the tyre, I noticed that a small section of the inner rim was mis-shaped - only a very small section. This was easily rectified by gently shaping back to how it should be. There is a metal wire that runs through the inner rim of the tyre and it must have been knocked at some point. Someone else may have thought this was a fault and I must admit I initially thought it may be. This could have happened to any tyre and can easily and carefully be bent back to the correct shape (took me less than 30 seconds). The tyre fitted perfectly and my daughters bike is now back in use. I will certainly use this company again.
on 7 July 2014
Very pleased with these as is my son
on 16 January 2013
very good price for two tyres seen other sellers charging same price for one will buy again when my son trashes these doing his stunts and big skids
on 10 April 2014
These are unbelievable value and for a renovated bike. Amazing value and made the bike look brand new. Got 2 tyres for the price of one at a reasonable shop in Manchester. Buy buy these as very good.
on 4 December 2014
Bought for the sons BMX at a good price, quick delivery, dont know how long it will last as the son likes to use his rear brake a lot but at the price I will just buy another.
on 9 July 2014
Cheap, going to last longer than it take a kid to grow out of the bike.

Much easier pedalling for them than a standard knobbly tyre.
on 17 September 2013
I am very pleased with this product, perfect and easy fit to the rims of my sons BMX, At a very good price
on 1 June 2014
I like this product very much. I will Recomment it friends and familys. next time too i will buy it again.

See one answered question