Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 29 June 2015
Good sized boxes ideal for as advertised the storage of CDs.

I bought these as I wanted to store approximately 500 CD Singles and the 5 boxes were exactly the right size to store the complete set.

They are robust enough to hold the weight and stack very nicely, and while the seal is not quite ‘Tupperware’, it is good enough to keep everything clean and dry.

For the price a very good storage solution
on 19 June 2015
A very good product, strong and easy to stack and store. Excellent value for money.
on 12 October 2013
260+ CDs representing 23 years of collecting. Having moved onto FLACs, I needed to store the CDs. I can't just stick them in cardboard boxes and put them in the loft. These boxes are just the ticket, strong, stackable but most importantly see through lids so I can find and retrieve CDs as necessary.
33 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2012
Arrived really quickly and well packaged to avoid damage in transit, these boxes have great lids that snap shut to keep all the contents well sealed, i would thoroughly recommend these boxes and guess what? They are made in Great Bitain too, another good reason to buy them eh!!!
on 17 April 2013
Just what we needed to transfer the CD collection from house to garage. Am confident the boxes are waterproof and airtight.
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 25 June 2014
We are on the move, so require theses for all our CDs collection, very strong and sturdy. Good value, thank,you
on 28 December 2013
Excellent, quick delivery, good value, easy to fit and worked perfectly. This was a lot cheaper to do than getting them from the local DIY Store.
on 13 March 2013
Good strong plastic boxes, and if you have far too many cd's like me, and you are prepared to juggle, you can fit more in than is stated! Would recommend to anyone!
on 12 December 2014
It's ok but the lids seem a bit brittle - two have broken on me just at the side and I've had the item about 4 days. It's the hard plastic in which it's made of and would've made more sense to have it the softer kind. But if you are travelling and need safe storage, these will do the job and the price is excellent.
on 5 August 2014
Just what I needed to tidy up my CD collection which were all over the place and it was sometimes hard to find the one I wanted. Managed to get them into 4 of the 5 boxes so have a spare one to expand my collection. Put them in the boxes in alphabetical order by artist name and labeled the boxes so now I can put my hand on any CD I want easily. I ordered the item on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday. Brilliant service. Would recommend this item.