on 10 February 2012
Ordered this yesterday morning and it arrived just now, fantastic fast delivery, bought it as a last minute addition to my boyfriends valentines bundle of presents and overjoyed its arrived in plenty of time, it's a lovely little thing and i'm sure it'll make him smile.Definately be purchasing from this company again through its own site. thankyou
on 16 February 2016
This Love Cube filled with Retro Sweets arrived quickly. The assortment of Sweets is very good - just the right amount of each kind without being overwhelming and - perfect for any Child!
In fact the little recipient enjoyed his gift so much I will be buying this again.
on 13 March 2014
i purchased the Love Cube Packed with Retro Sweets for my Husband on Valentines Day . Very good Value . my Husband remembered a lot of the sweets from his childhood .We both had great fun reminiscing about sweets of the past .Yummy
on 17 February 2014
Most sweets were inedible..there was no card inside, the whistles did not work. I thought it was poor quality and I would not order again. Should have sent it back, the cost was not worth it. Thus I have wasted my money.
on 17 February 2014
Fab gift for sweet mad boyfriend. Lots of childhood memories came flooding back with every sweet. A great little gift.
Arrived really quickly, very well packed and I'm sure that I'll be buying from this seller again :)
on 1 March 2014
This was a present for my partner, who loved taking a little trip down memory lane with all these classic sweets from his childhood. If anything they were too nice, as he ended up with toothache after eating half of them in one day! Any lovers of classic sweets like Fruit Salads, Dib Dabs, Gobstoppers and Sherbert Dippers will love this classic selection-but for the sake of your teeth try to make them last!
on 26 March 2015
I got this item as a gift for my boyfriend as part of his Valentines present. The item looks a lot bigger on the internet than it actually was when it arrived. I think it is a bit expensive for the size that it is. The sweets inside are good for a retro pack.
on 17 February 2014
I bought this product for my husband as a valentines gift. He loves sweets and especially loved these. I would recommend them to any sweet lover. Delivery was super fast and the box is bigger than I thought which is a bonus as well.
on 14 February 2014
Arrived the next day so super dooper quick delivery! Just like most people here I bought it for the boyfriend for V day and he loved it. Nice little gift that you can't go wrong with, I think reasonable price as well
on 25 June 2015
This was a little gift for my hubby, and he loved it. It even had golden nuggets which neither of us have seen for years, and dib dabs sherbet dip. It's a little box of nostalgia and will bring a smile to anybody's lips!