on 15 July 2013
I tried to order a replacement battery for my Dell laptop which is still under the extended warranty, only to be told that they can't supply my battery anymore because it is too old! Doh!

So I was very happy to find this genuine Dell Battery on Amazon - bit pricy but not over the top for a genuine product.

Result - I won't go to Dell for my next laptop as they can't be bothered to support their products - but I will be looking at Amazon next time I need something for any of my computers
on 23 August 2013
This genuine product was as described. I felt this was the best option for replacing a very well and long lived previous one. My daughter runs her lap top all day, and most nights, leaves it charging most of the time and we have never felt concerned about the safety of the product as it is a Dell original. Although it cost quite a bit more than others available some of the reviews were not too complimentary so we decided this time you probably get what you pay for. Can only really tell the success after at least a years use of course, but so far would recommend. Delivery was also prompt and well packaged.
on 27 December 2013
Battery fitted perfectly and has so charged and discharged as expected longevity of course unknown but so far so good.
on 5 June 2013
Yes it was what it claimed to be and fitted perfectly. The only negative I have is that despite following the charging from new procedure to the letter, I have not been able to get it,s usage/storage period to anywhere near what Dell claim it should be and the period seems to be decreasing already. Your rapid delivery was much appreciated.
on 13 March 2013
Working fine, but why is it twice as expensive as other makes. Is it a Dell thing? Didn't seem to be able to order direct from Dell.
on 2 May 2013
Arrived on time and was the genuine article it said in the description. Very pleased with this purchase and gave it 5 stars
on 4 April 2013
No doubt : this is a genuine dell battery. Fitted successfully in my old Inspiron 1750.
Price is much than correct.
on 17 October 2014
To anyone considering generic batteries, I would strongly recommend paying the extra for this genuine Dell product. The battery works as new and as yet (having used it for 5-6+ hrs streaming and playing video on occasion) hasn't drained of power. As yet I have not seen any degradation of charge.
on 11 December 2013
Had no battery length before so this was badly needed. Battery lasts 3 to 4 hours. It is a genuine dell battery as described. Would definitely recommend.
on 25 June 2014
Delivery, payment, communication, everything was without a problem.
Battery is excellent.
I can only recommend the shop and the battery.