on 7 August 2013
Does as it says on the tub. My hair was lovely and soft. No frizz or heaviness. Only problem I had is, with having long thick naturally curly hair, I only got 2 application's from the tub. So not very cost effective for me to continue buying it.
Nice product that works well on its own as a deep conditioner but I have slightly better results if I use use the 'full repair' shampoo and conditioner first. You don't need to use a lot; just lightly coat wet hair, leave for five-ten minutes and rinse as normal. Has a lovely fragrance, not in the least bit overpowering, and leaves hair very soft, shiny and sleek without weighing it down or leaving a greasy looking finish.

Thick, creamy formula that doesn't drip and is pleasant to use. A full pot contains 150 ml and will last for a long time. Suitable for coloured/treated hair.

Does it reverse the signs of damage with every use?. Helps with split ends, leaves my hair glossy and looking better than it did without conditioner. I can't make any other promises.

John Frieda products are being hugely discounted at the moment so look out for the best deals.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 March 2015
Used this yesterday whilst in the shower, only left on for a couple of minutes but my dyed deep red hair looked glossy and healthy afterwards will use once a week as a treatment, excellent value for money fast delivery recommended!
on 28 January 2014
I love use it. Any time I use my hair looks more strong and don't lose the brightness and lightness.
on 19 May 2014
Very good product, fast delivery, I am very satisfied with it. Helps hair to be soft and shiny. Very good help for hair that could use some repair after many colourings.
on 17 July 2014
This product truly did marvels to my dry, coloured hair, used along with the shampoo, the deep conditioning mask and a leave in conditioner :)
on 14 June 2014
What an amazing product. Loooove it. It does an awesome job on my hair love the smell and texture that leaves on my hair
on 2 January 2014
The delivery was fast and the product works well.. I leave it once a week on my hair after the shower so it can work all day and doesn't leave them greasy.. The next day i wash my hair again and they're super soft, plus they snella super good!
on 15 May 2016
My hair is chemically treated and goes dry at the end but is always greasy at the roots. This makes my hair feel silky smooth, but if you have greasy roots like me only apply to the ends.
on 11 October 2015
Really good product - the actual conditioner is really good and definitely feels like a repair mask for my hair. However, the pot that it came in only held enough for around 2-3 uses.

See one answered question