on 17 August 2016
My favourite game! Love the need for teamwork and cooperation, have played with all ages from about 7 years and after the first game even the littlies realised we need to agree a plan, listen to each other and help each other. Also love that the board comes out differently each time. I feel like Indiana Jones. We have played without the CD so far and found it quite exciting enough.
on 7 October 2016
Oh my goodness this game made us SO tense the first few times we played it, but we love it. It is really different, everyone working together and frantically throwing dice at the same time while listening to the 10 minute spooky soundtrack. Shake those dice to escape the temple but don't get stuck and don't leave anyone behind or you will all lose! Great fun! We are a lot calmer now when we play and methodical and are ready for the expansions that are included I think...
on 29 August 2016
Brilliant game - has provided hours of fun for me and the kids. Ended up buying various expansion packs.

Probably ideally suited to casual gamers. The dice and real time format are something quite different to us which gives some variety in our games collection.
One person found this helpful
on 10 May 2016
a great game to fill 10 min before everyone arrives, or between longer games. not so great for the end of the night though as it is pretty fast paced and you need to be paying attention.

a great game for any collection, and with the 10 min playtime it will see action.
on 16 August 2014
an excellent game - you have to work together, which makes it quite different from other board games. (Therefore not necessarily suitable for the very competitive!). Also good because each game is time limited, so good for groups when you want time to do other things too.
One person found this helpful
on 12 February 2016
What an amazing game. Bought it for an alternative new years party for me and a bunch of 20 somethings. Initially people were overwhelmed as its not a traditional board game but after 5 minutes we were all in love with the absolute chaos of it. We were all shouting at each other in a good way. What great fun!!
on 16 December 2015
Whole family 9 to 50 love this game : Simple, fast, frantic and fun. The best value 10 minutes in boards games
on 28 December 2015
My 8 year old loves this and found it very exciting- his little heart was pumping away at the end of our first game!
on 13 May 2016
Brilliant game!
on 5 March 2016
Great game love it but unfortunately the egg timer was broken when we finally got round to playing it the sand is all loose in the bottom.