Customer reviews

on 9 January 2014
Bought for my kindle to build up my music collection for the long endless trips I have to make to the hospital.....this lady can sing what a voice
on 12 November 2013
Any one that loves Etta James will love this. Great quality song, easily downloaded and a joy to listen to
on 19 February 2013
Love this song what more could I say. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
on 18 October 2013
I realised I was missing this tune from my mp3 music device and downloaded here. Great song and vocals. Hard to not sing along but try not to on the bus!
on 1 January 2014
I first heard this song as part of the Diet Coke ads in 1996 and have like it ever since, but didn't know who sang it and now it's back! Now I have a download of it! It's one of those songs that can make you feel very raunchy and sexy! Right away from the introduction all the way through to the last word. Again, fantastic voice!
on 21 July 2015