on 9 May 2009
This CD is one of my favourites and I already have a collection of good music. John Wilson is a genius at recreating good arrangements of fine tunes and making more of them. Paul Weston gave us this treasure and John Wilson and his Orchestra have made them great. I can put it on the CD player and let it repeat all day... I am so glad I discovered this. You should too.
25 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2018
Very happy mother who loves John Wilson and His Orchestra.
Fast delivery.
on 15 September 2014
Brilliant C.D.wonderful music and arrangements by John Wilson. Takes me back when he was on Americian T.V. shows and would play for the different stars.
on 16 February 2017
Good.
on 13 April 2013
For those of us of a certain age (!), arranger Paul Weston produced some excellent musical arrangements to back the artists of the day. John Wilsons recreations are superb. The mix of the seductive string section with a full swing band is absolutely right and should bring up the goose bumps on all enthusiasts of the genre. An excellent purchase.
on 13 September 2016
another magical john wilson cd
on 20 February 2014
Another wonderful cd from this amazing orchestra. They really bring the past back to life and are greast to listen to
on 31 May 2016
Brilliant Orchestra and sound, Great disc
on 31 December 2016
Absolutely delighted with the CD and impressed with the swift delivery.
on 17 July 2015