on 14 January 2014
And great instruction. So difficult to find Cypriot recipes. I am so happy to have been recommended this book and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Cypriot, Greek or Mediterranean food.
on 17 November 2013
It is extremely difficult to find a Cypriot cook book. Whilst I have yet to try a recipe, I can say that the book has a wide variety of traditional Cypriot recipes which are explained as well as step by step photos where required.
on 14 December 2013
Great book for traditional Cypriot food. Recipes are very close to how my mom makes them and being Cypriot it has to be as close as for me to use.
on 30 November 2013
As I said, If you want to know how to cook the real food of Cyprus then look no further! This is a book that provides the recipes for some of the finest food. I also strongly recommend volume 2, and the paperback version. The recipes that I have used from the book have worked out very well, so Kopiaste!
on 26 November 2013
Lovely book with great recepies! I am married to Greek and live in Cyprus...so this book is like having a mother in law on stand by.
If you want traditional food, that is eaten by greek local people this is good as it gets.
Author is a lovely lady who can be contacted for suport on facebook or twitter and she is very helpful should you need some advice.
on 21 April 2015
There are plenty of recipes in this book but I found it a little disappointing. I was expecting a hardback book so I feel it a little overpriced for what it is.
on 13 August 2013
Hello,

I bought the book for the recipe on the cover, but I couldnt find it in the book. So it is upset me.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse