on 30 July 2016
I love this book.It had a simple storyline but it was written in such a brilliant way,I always read it again and again.

Basically their are two girls called Poppy and Lily who move into a foreign place (I forgot where it is even though I read it just now!)and they meet a bully who is friends with the witch,Miss Naomi Beddows and she wants the key that Poppy has to open her spell book?What will happen next???You tell me after you read the book!!!

I would really recommend this book!No matter what your age is -it will always be a great read.Don't forget to post your reviews on Amazon!!!
on 29 November 2017
On time and as described.
on 9 February 2013
This was my first kindle read to a class of thirty (year four). The plot of the story has captivated the children and many have become interested in the process of publishing books. We have also worked on turning scenes into play script too.
The children with kindles cannot wait for the next Poppy and Lily installment.
Definitely recommended.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 January 2018
It is a lovely book with a creative and imaginative story. Kids and young people will absolutely love it.
I would definitely Recommend it
on 29 January 2013
I enjoyed this short book a lot, but it lacked excitement in the way that the two main characters ( Poppy and Lily ) did the same thing each day instead of little packages or bundles of excitement.
on 18 March 2013
This book was good but was very short. It only took me 3 days to read with 45 minutes to read. But once again it was a good book!!
on 15 May 2013
this is so poorly written. the plot is boring after a while and it is as though ateenager wrote this for a school assignment!
on 16 July 2016
I love this book and it is a very funny story - it is a very quick read as well. Look out for the witch!!!!!
on 8 May 2015
Bought this for my daughter she really enjoyed
on 1 April 2013
Daughter read this on her Kindle. She read it very quickly as she got engrossed in it and couldn't put it down!
|11 Comment|Report abuse