on 11 December 2014
One of the seat slats broke after first use decided to repair rather than return been okay since can only assume was cracked in transit
on 29 July 2016
Just brought this for my front garden ( my birthday money) and I have to say that the finish was at a very high standard. The hard wood was beautiful. The instructions was so easy to follow. We were sitting outside in less than a hour. The whole construction of the seats is very sturdy. I am over the moon with it. The price for this I thought was reasonable. Well worth it.
on 17 July 2013
Our Love Seat arrived two hours ago ( fast delivery as I only placed the order 3 days ago ), it took one hour to build and my husband and I are delighted with it !
The colour is true to the Amazon picture, good solid quality wood ( no cracks, no chips ) , very easy to assemble.
We will be investing in some quality oil to keep our love seat looking good.
Five out of Five !
on 31 May 2012
Excellent quality hard wood product. Looks great on the patio and was really, really easy to put together. All the brass screws were present and correct and the instructions weren't needed anyway as there aren't that many pieces!!

This seat looks like quality and once it was rubbed down with some hard wood protecting wax it gave it an extra glow. Now all we need is some sun!!
on 8 September 2016
Very disappointed, when screwing in the back panel to the chair the wood started to crack as it clearly was not thick enough to take the screws, one on other chair completely split and wouldn't ever buy again, bought another make of seat which was fine, really not the standard I was expecting for the price.
on 27 March 2014
Ordered this seat one day and it was delivered the next day. It was easy to put together and is of excellent quality. The wood is lovely and smooth and a really nice colour. As is probably obvious, we are very pleased with it. Thank you
on 7 August 2014
Bought this for my partner for her birthday. Easy to put together, took 20 minutes. Sturdy and comfortable while not being to heavy to move around. See the same thing in your local garden centre for 3 times the price.
on 25 July 2015
Very good value especially compared to others at up to 5x the price. Sturdy, easy to assemble and comfortable; best with fit-for-purpose chair back & sdeat pad (from Gardenista)
on 5 May 2014
Very pleased with this companion seat - it is comfortable and made of nice looking hard wood and it's not too bulky. Excellent buy..
on 20 November 2016
great value. Had many lovely days and nights in Garden with hubby. Large, comfy, not too bad to build. Good buy.

See one answered question