on 3 February 2013
Very easy to set up and use, would recommend as a great point and click camera with not too many whistles and bells
on 7 February 2013
I'm very pleased with this camera. Easy to use, and the battery lasts well after my previous one which was a disaster. After a good look around Amazon's price beat all the competition, so all in all a good purchase.
on 14 September 2012
As a user of Nikon SLRs and DSLRs for the past 10 years, I was looking forward to the same level of quality in a compact camera, unfortunately I was quite disappointed.
The build quality was inferior , in particular the access to the memory card which looked like it could snap easily and the lens guard which jammed half open and meant that the camera had to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair (at least I had the two year warranty)
Picture quality, resolution and saturation in normal light was good
Picture quality with flash was poor, blur caused by camera movement and artifacts caused by the sensor were evident.
All in all a disappointment
on 31 December 2012
I liked this camera very much. It was ideal for travel photography for all purpose. very handy and small to fit in your pocket and large enough for the take memorable pictures. Sharp and impressive pictures and image stabiliser so impressive that on moving car the sight scene were very clear.I will a;ways recommend this to any one. I always have used single lens reflex cameras but this tiny camera proved me wrong. you can take as good a picture in this camera. I loved it.
on 22 March 2013
I am very pleased with the camera, but find the instruction booklet supplied doesn't tell you how to use a lot of the features - which leaves you with trial and error. Maybe Nikon offer a better guide that is downloadable from the internet - I must try that. The combination of a relatively wide angle lens plus good zoom works well, as you get better scenery views, but can still get close-ups. The video works well.
on 21 January 2013
This camera is great value. It is simple and easy to use. It has a great battery life and switches easily between still camera and HD video. It has been taken skiing and coped well with extreme cold. It also survived several knocks and is not as delicate as it appears. Before the purchase, I compared the camera to its latest nikon cousin, and quite honestly, the extra cost was difficult to justify. Very happy
on 19 June 2013
This camera was for my daughters 15th birthday, and I wanted something that she could get good results from with automated settings plus have enough manual control to develop her interest in photography. She wants to use the camera for low light conditions (music gigs), so after some research this camera fitted the bill. So far she is delighted and no regrets with this purchase.
on 13 June 2013
The facilities on the camera are great however I find the camera very slow. After taking a picture the camera is pretty much unusable for 45-60 seconds while the camera process' the photograph taken. I intinally thought this was because of megapixel size. However after lowering the mega pixels it still takes the same amount to process.
on 16 October 2013
Fantastic small camera. Easy to use, the zoom is incredible. I wanted a small camera that would fit in a clutch bag or a pocket and take really good photos and this camera exceeded my expectations. I just want to shoot and snap away, but still take good photos and this camera does just that.
on 27 March 2013
This is the best camera I've ever bought need to get used to the controls and modes. It's great it's small and light cos I can now use my pockets to carry it around and it's pictures are picture perfect. Will be buying a Nikon again :D