on 23 March 2017
Fun present for my dad who loved them! Good quality too
on 26 April 2017
They are socks!!!!!
on 18 June 2017
Lovely socks, comfy too!
on 5 November 2014
thy look ok a present for my husband at christmas
on 24 February 2015
Dad loved them good quality
on 5 January 2012
I bought these for my Dad who is a massive Dad's Army fan and he loved them. They are slightly more yellow in colour than they look in the picture though.
They are quite expensive for socks, I'm not sure what the long term quality is yet as we only bought them for Christmas. However, I think for the 'wow' factor they make a nice gift, especially if you are like me and struggle to find suitable presents!
on 9 January 2014
Purchased these for my son as a stocking filler for Christmas

Arrived on time in good condition and true to size

Would recommend
on 12 November 2013
I loved these socks...I'm quite gutted I bought them as a gift and not for myself.
They fit my boyfriends size 11 feet great and he wears them all of them time.
They are a great quality and look good too.
on 22 December 2013
I bought these socks for my fanactical dads army fan husband he hasn't seen them yet as they are a Christmas present but I know he will love them
on 9 December 2012
These socks are brilliant for anyone who loves the series DADS ARMY,they are of good quality and wish i could buy the whole range.