on 7 May 2013
Great looking piece, perfect for the kids room ( I like to stand it over their beds at night). Just one thing, is the head meant to spin, the eyes go red and radioactive material pour forth from its mouth at EVERY midnight? Or is this just a minor fault from the factory? The return address turns out to be some third world country called Hell or some other, which figures! Anyhow, it's still a wonderful talking point at my neighbourhood rallies and no Yorkshireman or immigrant has dared burgle the good household since we took her in! 4 stars! (but one missing as the right arm, although pleasingly rigid, is immovable and cannot be held aloft).

Sometimes, when I glaze my eyes I imagine she's one of the family, watching over little Fenella and James, pottering about with a tray of biscuits, shooting the foxes in the garden. Luxuriously having a bath when I walk in. But of course she really is one of the family, always in our hearts.

I heartily recommend the manufacturer's create a deluxe version with changeable attire. FULLY changeable. Yes.
3 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2013
I installed this in the living room but after an hour or so realised it was at the wrong angle. Strangely enough however, I am unable to turn it...
71 people found this helpful
on 25 December 2015
Hi I'm roger ferris from Herne Bay I got this cardboard cutout of Margret Thatcher for Christmas. And it's without question of a doubt the best present I've ever had in my life. I will keep this by my bed for the rest of my life
One person found this helpful
on 15 April 2013
I compliment the store on their customer service, the product is made from good cardboard and stands a realistic height...

However, I found, once this had been installed in my living room weirdness happened.
all of a sudden I felt unable to discuss homosexuality, I felt unable to mention it near any school.
then all the milk went from my fridge.
I then kept demanding money from every visitor that came in my house, every head, I needed to charge...

then the hair happened...and the twin sets...my goth wardrobe became redundant..
help... I am being possessseeeddddd....
54 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2013
After setting up the somewhat flimsy product in my living room (admittedly insight of passing trade) I began to be visited by racists and psychopaths. I'm unsure if the two are connected but at the same time my first aid kit was plundered, my alarm clock stopped working and I lost my job. Avoid.
54 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2013
Once in situ, this item became very hard to dislodge or even to turn a modest distance. It's properly awkward, and even when I finally managed to replace it with something I hoped would be a little more flexible and a bit less colourful I found very little change in our situation. In fact, although it's theoretically been gone a long time, it's as though it's still here, looming ominously over everything we do.
21 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2013
This is part of a set which includes a gun carriage, hundreds of police, army, navy and air force figures plus assorted politicians and dictators.
You'll need at least £10 million pounds to collect all the pieces.
I tried to complain about the cost but I've been arrested.
58 people found this helpful
on 19 April 2013
Sadly, I've had to burn this item because the weather was cold and I ran out of coal twenty-nine years ago.
47 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2013
This cutting edge product needs a 6' casket to complete the display for tomorrow's funeral ! Would look fitting next to cut outs of FW de Klerk and General Pinochet to complete a gruesome threesome...
10 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2013
Very pleased with the lifelike representation though I remember her hair as being a little stiffer. And indeed, her manner. And her voice.

Minor points though and Mrs T's in the kitchen, keeping an eye on the fridge in case the kids try drinking milk straight from the carton. I'm hoping the manufacturers will bring out a General Pinochet to keep her company - he'd be an excellent conversation piece in the living room. A Saddam would look good in the cellar by the boiler and a Ronald McDuck perhaps for the bathroom. The good lady wife says she'd rather have a Clinton but I'm not risking that. No siree bobby.
17 people found this helpful