Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 September 2013
You need to recharge it through USB approx. 1 hour
It can last up to 4-5 usages (in average I am running 10km each time)
It takes 3-5 minutes to find GPS signal when you are in open area
You don't need to do any time splits, if you are happy with automatic solution (splits of every single km) - so just press start and stop at beginning, and at the end.
At the end of your race you will find following : average speed per hour and per km, calories burned, total distance, and averages speed per every single km.

All together, more than I expected for 50 pounds.
on 25 July 2014
I have been using this running watch for about a year now. It is fantastic, I would not go on a run without it and if it broke I may well buy it again. The charge seems to last a bit longer than the product description suggests. It is water proof and very sturdy and after the half an hour or so it takes to work out how to use it the watch becomes straight forward. It can sometimes take a good 30 seconds to find a GPS lock which is quicker if you are stood still. It is a shame that it cannot be easily connected to a computer to download the data (although if you google it their is a hack available by buying a cable from a similar watch). But I am not going to crucify the watch for that. It stores 30 runs and when it fills up I manually put them in a spread sheet and then clear the watch. I also like how this watch looks. I would not go on a run without it. I paid 50 pounds for this watch new off amazon. For some reason the price has been gradually going up and is now at 96 pounds. I don't understand that and at that price range you might want a different watch. However, if it goes down again to 50 quid you are unlikely to be disappointed.